[MOD] Different skin layout for WorldWeather plugin (New update 18/05/2012) (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: [MOD] Different skin layout for WorldWeather plugin (New update 07/01/2012)

Hi guys,

I like to know how things are going with this mod? :) There are some new versions of the plugin out so I was hoping that you guys will support that version soon..

Also a feature request: I like to see that when I am in imageview and close the plugin from there, I'm seeing the default page of the plugin when enter the plugin again, so it don't go again to the image page but always load the info screen as fedault.

Markus, can you answer my questions maybe? :)

:D

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Hi guys,

I like to know how things are going with this mod? :) There are some new versions of the plugin out so I was hoping that you guys will support that version soon..

Also a feature request: I like to see that when I am in imageview and close the plugin from there, I'm seeing the default page of the plugin when enter the plugin again, so it don't go again to the image page but always load the info screen as fedault.

Markus, can you answer my questions maybe? :)

:D

Hi Powermarcel,
    I'm working very hard to a very ambitious project in Mediaportal skinning, but surely as soon as possible I will return to work on this Mod to align it as much as I can to the last version of WorldWeather plugin. I hope to be wrong but I think that this time it could be a little bit more expensive in terms of time due to so much new features added with last revision of the plugin. About your feature request, I will try to implement what your're asking for in the next release (thank you very much for your suggest).

Cheers

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: [MOD] Different skin layout for WorldWeather plugin (New update 07/01/201

@Marduk65.

Can you post the URLs you are using for weather pictures?
    I'm looking for some weather info for Italy and what I have seen from your screenshots looks quite nice.

...of course yes; attached you can find my WorldWeatherWebsites.xml file containing all URLs I am using.

Ciao

:D:D

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Hi All,
    here are the new version of this Mod for last stable version 0.4.0 of WorldWeather plugin.
    The Mod is compatible with all new plugin features like filmstrip and coverflow views for satellite images and the new calendar view (see screenshot below).
    Whit this version of WW plugin I cannot make a perfect and intuitive navigation in image view (I've tryed many different solution without success), and it is possible to send focus to filmstrip or coverflow control to slide the images only pressing up key from view button. I thing that this problem will be solved in the next release.

Cheers

Attachments

• Screen1.jpg
      Screen1.jpg
      130.2 KB
    • Screen2.jpg
      Screen2.jpg
      103 KB
    • Screen3.jpg
      Screen3.jpg
      104.7 KB
    • Screen4.jpg
      Screen4.jpg
      112.7 KB
    • Screen5.jpg
      Screen5.jpg
      108.6 KB
    • Screen6.jpg
      Screen6.jpg
      137.8 KB
    • GA_StreamedMP_WorldWeather_4.zip
      75.1 KB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looking very good Marduk ;)

Got 1 suggestion for now:
    - Allign holidays DATES on right (so it allignes with the border)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi all,
    here are complete update for last stable 0.4.5 release of WorldWeather plugin.
    Hope all of you like this renewed version.

Cheers

Attachments

• Screen1 - Condition View 4 days Forecast.jpg
      Screen1 - Condition View 4 days Forecast.jpg
      129.3 KB
    • Screen2 - Condition View 5 days Forecast.jpg
      Screen2 - Condition View 5 days Forecast.jpg
      133.9 KB
    • Screen3 - Images Flat View.jpg
      Screen3 - Images Flat View.jpg
      158 KB
    • Screen4 - Images Filmstrip View.jpg
      Screen4 - Images Filmstrip View.jpg
      104.1 KB
    • Screen5 - Images Coverflow View.jpg
      Screen5 - Images Coverflow View.jpg
      108.3 KB
    • Screen6 - Images Thumbnail View.jpg
      Screen6 - Images Thumbnail View.jpg
      140.1 KB
    • Screen7 - Geoclock View.jpg
      Screen7 - Geoclock View.jpg
      112.2 KB
    • Screen8 - Astronomy View.jpg
      Screen8 - Astronomy View.jpg
      129.6 KB
    • Screen9 - Calendar View.jpg
      Screen9 - Calendar View.jpg
      142.6 KB
    • GA_StreamedMP_WorldWeather_45.zip
      76.6 KB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi all,
    here are complete update for last stable 0.4.5 release of WorldWeather plugin.
    Hope all of you like this renewed version.

Cheers

i just LOVE how you changed the way of navigation on the images (Pictograms).

Job well done! (y)

Btw: the link on the first post doesn't work.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi All,
    here are the new version of this Mod for last stable version 0.4.0 of WorldWeather plugin.
    The Mod is compatible with all new plugin features like filmstrip and coverflow views for satellite images and the new calendar view (see screenshot below).
    Whit this version of WW plugin I cannot make a perfect and intuitive navigation in image view (I've tryed many different solution without success), and it is possible to send focus to filmstrip or coverflow control to slide the images only pressing up key from view button. I thing that this problem will be solved in the next release.

Cheers

Hm i use the 4.5 WorldWeather and your actual Skin File, but i see only actual day and the forcast days, no images and so on, no weather ticker. Where i can set this up ? In the WW Plugin i have choose the links for the images and the link for the weather ticker but i see nothing from your screens...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom