Moving Picture 1.0 RC2 Skin Files. UPDATE 2010-04-27!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Moving Picture 1.0 Beta 2 Skin Files

hi,
    Not to be rude but why do you all think that I haven't announced the new version? thanks for spoiling this. my intension was to make a proper release anouncement and add proper installation documentation. i will now delete the new version.

/cul8er

fishy89

July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

i think i did

Sorry cul8er i think we are all a bit eager to get the update, for me this makes xfactor perfect for me. Would like to thank you again for all your hard work and appoligise again for not waiting for you to post the installation documentation.

Fishy

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country

Sorry Cul8er,

I think I must have misunderstood your first post on this thread. I thought this was your release of the skin files for us to use with Moving Picture!

Sorry if I have annoyed you, it was a simple misunderstanding.

Keep up the good work!

Robbo100

P.S> I extracted the .rar files onto the MP\skins\x-factor\, so it should have overwritten the appropriate files.

loendersloot

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2008
    Groningen (The Netherlands)
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi Cul8er, it's working fine over here. Thanx looks very good and this is the feature I was waiting for.

MP 1.1 Beta 1. Moving pictures 1.0 beta 2 & Latest svn.

Toga

Portal Pro
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country

All working fine here as well MP 1.1 Beta 1, Moving pictures 1.0 Beta 2.
    Where are we posting suggestions on the design, will they go here or continue in the screenshots thread?

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi,

X-Factor R479 is now released and announced in the x-factor about thread. Please post any issues or feedback on the skin in that thread. If you have any issued or feedback on the Moving Picture 1.0 Beta 2 skin files then please use this forum. Before any issue reports please install the MPI file that I uploaded a few minutes ago (see first post in this thread for link).

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year.

Best Regards
    cul8er

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Cul8er,
    Im reporting back that I dont have any issues at first sight with the moving pictures 1.0 beta2 skin files.... works perfect !!!!

Thank you very very much for all the dedication you put in to this... It is much apreciated. The result IS stunning.

I wish you a very nice and warm christmas!!!! :D

:D

Toga

Portal Pro
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country

Hi Cul8er.

As I have posted already I have no issues, However i do have a suggestion.
    When looking at a films details the codec and resolution logos have no background, so when the fan art has a white area I cannot see the logos.
    Not a killer problem, but I think these should have a background or be moved.

Thanks for this skin it's officialy my favorite :)

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country

Worked perfectly with your official release.

Thanks

Robbo100

Happy Christmas all

dirki1972

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Moving Picture 1.0 Beta 2 Skin Files

hi cul8er,
    at first thx for this amazing skin.
    but i have a small problem, how to use parental controls?
    because after activation in option from movingpictures i can only see in the list movies until age 12.
    how to use the password for restricted movies ?

regards
    dirk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread