Moving Picture 1.0 RC2 Skin Files. UPDATE 2010-04-27!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Re: Moving Picture 1.0 Beta 2 Skin Files

Hi dirk

I can conform the problem.
    I have created issue 142 on Xfactor page. You can star it there for progress updates.

I also attached the missing file there if you want to copy. Not sure how many changes cul8er will make to that file, but it works.

Stooges

January 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi cul8er,

Is it possible to make the moving pictures 'catogory view' a bit transparant, so that the backdrop image will be visible ?

:D for this great skin !!!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I don't have any Mediainfo logos in MovingPictures. Did a reinstall using the mpi's for 479 then the addon for MovingPictures 1.02. I've checked with BlackGlass, and I have the logos there.

Are the logos supposed to be showing in both of the layout modes you can choose from in the XFactor Skin settings?
    Emph

FurY2007

Portal Member
    January 4, 2010

I still get the error that "the version of this kin doesn't support etc" - cleaned cache before installation of the new Moving Pictures beta2, no idea what else can be done really to make this work with genres.

Dibujor

Portal Member
    January 11, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

I have one problem with this skin and Moving Pictures, I don't know if I'm the only one though. Some #MOVINGPIC thing appears over the rating (see attached screenshot) ..... I use MP 1.1, Moving Pictures 1.0 Beta 2 and the last X-Factor.....

I've reinstalled both Moving Pictures and X-Factor (with the skin files in this thread) with no results. Any idea?

:D for your help

Attachments

• MediaPortal -.jpg
      MediaPortal -.jpg
      327.9 KB

Dibujor

Portal Member
    January 11, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Nevermind, it seems to be fixed by reinstalling again the skin, start MP, exit MP, delete cache and reinstalling skin files for Moving Pictures.....weird.

I have other problems with the skin but I'll post them in the appropriate thread :sorry:

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Moving Picture 1.0 Beta 3 Skin Files. UPDATE 2010-02-17!!!

Hi,

I have now updated the MPI file so it supports Beta3 and x-factor R547.

best regards
    cul8er

Tshoco

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Is it possible that the X-Factor skin restets the view of Moving Pictures?

It's because I changed the view to "small preview pictures" (dunno how its called in the English version - it's the view with the small covers).

But its being reseted to the "detail view" after every restart!?

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is what you mean but you can open MediaPortal configuration and select the Moving Picture plugin and then choose the start view.

best regards
    cul8er

Tshoco

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

How stupid :D that's the soluton... so easy... sorry about that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread