Moving Pictures 1.1.5 / 1.2.3 Released (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonwc

Portal Pro
July 4, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I just wanted to say thanks for the new release and also express interest in a search function. I find that as I continually add movies, it has become difficult to find what I'm looking for. An on-screen-keyboard would make searching for a particular movie easy even with a remote, without the complexity of the current remote filtering feature.

Also, the recently added function to force a manual scan from the GUI is much appreciated. In the past, I had to bring up the Mediaportal configuration to add a movie.

winniwinter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2009
    Freiburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Moving Pictures 1.1.5 / 1.2.3 Released

Hi, today I upgraded to MP 1.2 RC1 and also to the new MovingPictures Version. Just wanted to say a big thanks. It's really fast now. I have about 440 movies in my db and they needed a lot of time to built up. Now I klick on all movies and they appear with no delay. Great work! :)

C.44

Portal Member
    January 16, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Quick question, does 1.2.3 work for MP 1.1.3 ? Or should i stick with 1.1.5 ?

I have troubles getting the importer to actually retrieve data. All my movies are on a mac with samba sharing which works just fine for MPTVSeries. However the MovingPictures importer doesn't like it when i use a mapped drive (Canceled scan for 'X:\Vids\Movies': Could not get required volume information.) or using a absolute path like \\pc\share\moviefolder (Fatal [MovieImporter]: Unhandled error in MediaScanner. System.IO.IOException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.) It all used to work but somehow doesn't anymore. If it's not okay to post the question in here i'll happily open a new thread for it.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Moving Pictures 1.2 is for MediaPortal 1.2Beta and newer. Stick with 1.1.5 (it has all the same bug fixes it is just missing some 1.2 specific features). As for your problems, create a new thread and post your debug log files and I will take a look.

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Are there any known issues with movies not resuming in the latest Moving Pictures (the 1.2RC version)? Just noticed that moviews will prompt for resume, but then not actually resume (they play from the start).
    Confirmed that they resume fine in the built in MP Videos, and in TV Series plugin etc

At work, but can post logs later if its not a known issue, or a config error by me.

----- UPDATE ----

Disregard the above, have updated LAV Filter and all seems well.

culle

Portal Member
    February 22, 2007
    Hi there :)
    First of all, tnx for the great plugin... It's awesome, like TV-Series
    I would like to aks you one thing. Is there any way that you could implement "ask to download subtitles from subcentral before playback" feature in MovingPictures?
    So that feature should open subcentral before playing the movie?
    I think that would make it easier for downloading subtitles for movies :)
    Thank you :)

C.44

Portal Member
    January 16, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Will there be support for the new default skin ? I'd use another skin but being limited to a 4:3 screen makes the default skin the best there is atm (amped isn't updated yet).

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Will there be support for the new default skin ? I'd use another skin but being limited to a 4:3 screen makes the default skin the best there is atm (amped isn't updated yet).

It is supported and included as part of the default installation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom