Moving Pictures 1.5 (1 Viewer)

cabala

Portal Pro
October 30, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Tgx,

in Moving Pictures 1.5 was introduced the really great "send to importer" function: any plan to support this in BG family?

Thanks,

Cabala

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'm already working on it. Soon...

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Ok. Svn updated supporting MovingPictures 1.5.0 with Mediaportal 1.3.

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
    Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
    Replies
    Views
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures), there's a setting for ignored files you can try to disable. I'm using Mediaportal right now, so can't check exactly how it's worded. Emph
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures)...
    Guys, I could really use some suggestions on this one. I've a large film collection that I've recently transferred over to a new...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom