Germany Germany
    Hi Harley!

Are there skinfiles for Blue3 too?

Best regards

helios

Sillycrap101

Portal Member
    February 28, 2007
    this is excellent, fits perfectly in the skin design !

though i have some minor problem, wich i hopefully can fix myself.

The blue overlay, on the bottom, is sometimes not long enough

so, the backdrop comes underneath the blue overlay for a few pixels, giving it a small border
    on the bottom...

[edit] hehe....been staring at the xml's and trying to be real interresting doing that....

but i could need some help - i only want to add some pixels in the overlay for the lenght of the screen.
    but hell....where do i set that :)

btw, i see the problem also in your own screenshot

I've just go into this moving pictures plugin. Really liking it so far. I too have noticed the pixel row bug at the bottom and sometime right hand side of the screen. XML just needs tweaking ever so slightly but I'm not sure where to look

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    this is excellent, fits perfectly in the skin design !

though i have some minor problem, wich i hopefully can fix myself.

The blue overlay, on the bottom, is sometimes not long enough

so, the backdrop comes underneath the blue overlay for a few pixels, giving it a small border
    on the bottom...

[edit] hehe....been staring at the xml's and trying to be real interresting doing that....

but i could need some help - i only want to add some pixels in the overlay for the lenght of the screen.
    but hell....where do i set that :)

btw, i see the problem also in your own screenshot

I've just go into this moving pictures plugin. Really liking it so far. I too have noticed the pixel row bug at the bottom and sometime right hand side of the screen. XML just needs tweaking ever so slightly but I'm not sure where to look
    i have it olso ,if you guys find a fix .please shure...:)
    ysmp

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Moving Pictures for B3Wide

This files are ready for new Moving Pictures v.0.7?

Thanks.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I made a few minor tweaks to these skin files:

• Added support for fading backdrops (requires Moving Pictures 0.7)
    • Fixed the gap at the bottom of the overlay in List, Thumbnail, and Details Views.
    • Slightly reduced the font size for the text below covers in the Thumbnail and Filmstrip Views.
    • Got rid of the tiny cover thumbnail in list view (it was distorted and too small to be intelligible).
    • Increased the number of movies displayed on screen at once in the movie list in List View.

Comments welcome.

Attachments

• moving-pictures-blue3wide-skinfiles.zip
      30.7 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

• Fixed the gap at the bottom of the overlay in List, Thumbnail, and Details Views.
    • Slightly reduced the font size for the text below covers in the Thumbnail and Filmstrip Views.
    • Got rid of the tiny cover thumbnail in list view (it was distorted and too small to be intelligible).
    • Increased the number of movies displayed on screen at once in the movie list in List View.

Comments welcome.

I've installed Moving Pictures 0.7 and these skin files and had the following "issues":

1. Thumbnails view doesn't work - I can get Large Thumbnails (I assume; I can get the view with 8 thumbnails showing) , but not small thumbnails :confused:

2. EDIT: Deleted my comments/questions regarding the menu which slides in from the right (now that I've had time to look at it a bit more). It seems a bit strange to me that it comes from the right and not the left as per the rest of Blue3Wide but it's no big deal I guess.

3. In Filmstrip view it seems as though there's a cover missing on the right hand side? I can fix that on my local copy (I haven't checked but I'm sure it won't be a major..) but some people downloading these files might not be able to do that...

Apart from that it looks good - I might lighten up the overlays a bit though so that the fanart is more visible...(EDIT: Did that - excellent, great layout and not much for me to do, love it :D )

Keep up the great work :D I can only imagine how much time you spend on this stuff - it's really appreciated!!

Dave.

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Comments welcome.
    Thanks.
    Is possible to display "actors" too?

Hi.
    massimo

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Can anyone else confirm a problem with thumbnails view? My changes should not have affected this view and it works fine on my test system.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Comments welcome.
    for me all view sinss this fix are looking great , ONLY LITLE THING THE GAP DOWN FIX ,BUT NOW I HAVE GAP TO THE RIGHT SIDE ....SORRY FFORDE.... I USE WIDE SCREEN LAP-TOP ,RESOLUTION OF 1280X800 ..:(
    ysmp

Users who are viewing this thread