Moving Pictures for Blue3 (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
for me all view sinss this fix are looking great , ONLY LITLE THING THE GAP DOWN FIX ,BUT NOW I HAVE GAP TO THE RIGHT SIDE ....SORRY FFORDE.... I USE WIDE SCREEN LAP-TOP ,RESOLUTION OF 1280X800 ..:(
ysmp
Any volunteers to fix this? I don't mind doing the occasional skin change, but this is something that quite a few people are capable of fixing. I'd rather spend my time ironing out the remaining bugs in Moving Pictures so we can do a 0.7.1 on schedule this weekend. Any takers?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Any volunteers to fix this? I don't mind doing the occasional skin change, but this is something that quite a few people are capable of fixing. I'd rather spend my time ironing out the remaining bugs in Moving Pictures so we can do a 0.7.1 on schedule this weekend. Any takers?

I'm on it.

Edit:
    Fixed. I just had to set the overlays to 1366x768 to match the Blue3Wide resolution instead of 1280x720.

Good luck with 0.7.1 fforde!
    Emph

Attachments

• movingpictures.details.xml
      30.7 KB
    • movingpictures.xml
      30.6 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

I'm on it.

Edit:
    Fixed. I just had to set the overlays to 1366x768 to match the Blue3Wide resolution instead of 1280x720.

Emph

Exellent...Emph ...look great ...thank you ....:D
    ysmp

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

I would like to have the scrolling of the movie description in Filmstripview Main a little bit slower.

Could anybody tell wich parameter I have to edit?

Thanks!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello,

I would like to have the scrolling of the movie description in Filmstripview Main a little bit slower.

Could anybody tell wich parameter I have to edit?

Thanks!

Hi, you can only set this globally for all vertically scrolling text.

Start MediaPortal
    Go to Settings->Screen settings->Scroll speed

Emph

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am going to unstick this since the Blue3wide skin files are now distributed with Moving Pictures (starting with version 0.7.1). Further enhancements to the skin files are definately welcome and further discussion should still be held in this thread.

Also for what it's worth the we are storing the latest version of the skin files in SVN now, so any future modifications should be based on the files here (although they are currently the same as those posted above by Emphatic). The files are also of course available in the latest release.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm on it.

Edit:

Emph

Blue3Wide resolution is actually 1280x720. Changing it to 1366x768 makes it crop the background.

I've edited the files from SVN as fforde suggested to display the full background again. I've also shortened the writers label to 400 to prevent it from covering the year label.

Attachments

• writer400.jpg
      writer400.jpg
      152.4 KB
    • writer840.jpg
      writer840.jpg
      153.5 KB
    • details1280.jpg
      details1280.jpg
      213.7 KB
    • details1366.jpg
      details1366.jpg
      209.4 KB

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    From your screenshots I spotted two issues:

• REC is over the video hover
    • runtime skin label is wrong

Simone

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks I've moved the video image to the same position as used in common.window.xml.
    I guess the runtime label is wrong since I'm using Moving Pictures 0.7.5 and the skin files are for 0.8.

While we're at it, I've added an Actors label at the bottom. Not sure why it wasn't done before. Perhaps there's some reason why I shouldn't mess around? :)

I noticed errors with the overlay images. The one on the list window is missing the last pixel row and the details overlay is missing one row at bottom and one to the right. I've copied the line next to them to make them fill all 1280x720 pixels.

Attachments

• mainoverlay.png
      mainoverlay.png
      145.3 KB
    • filmstrip_overlay.png
      filmstrip_overlay.png
      105.9 KB
    • actors.jpg
      actors.jpg
      173.4 KB
    • movingpictures.details.xml
      30.7 KB
    • movingpictures.xml
      30.6 KB

darkside40

Portal Pro
    August 17, 2009
    Ruhrgebiet
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there already any support for the Blue3 (4:3) theme in Moving Pictures 0.75?
    Till now i use the generic skin in MP Alpha, but that of course dosn't look fully integrated.

Users who are viewing this thread