Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML (1 Viewer)

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sorry to sound obvious but are you sure its not in your plugins list? I have struggled to find plugins in the list before when rushing, might be worth a double check that it isnt actually there :) I know it sounds silly, but your log file shows it loading fine.

To help you out it looks like a movie "clapper board" with a blue list next to it.

jesseblue

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
AW: Re: Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML

Hi mortstar!

Can I make you a question? Are you having problems with the plot field when it has two or more paragraph? I am using a personal styles.xsl modified myself with parts of your code and the plot field only appears when it has one paragraph. Are you experiencing this issue or the problem is mine?

Thanks for your help ;)

Regards,

Aitor
!

Hi,

I'm using mortstar's adapted styles.xsl file from post #269 (thanks for sharing your work). I had the same problem as bodiroga above when my plot descriptions contained linebreaks. The .html file is created but plots with linebreaks just do not pop up.

So I tried to search for the breakline within the SUMMARY string and replace it with <br> which is needed for a proper linebreak in html. The problem is that I cannot replace with "<br>" because auf the special characters "<" and ">". So I provisionally replaced the linebreak with the string "lebrgr" and then manually replace this string with "<br>" with an text editor afterwards. Kind of inconvenient, but at least it works that way. Maybe someone with more programming skills can improve this.

I think that in the same way one could replace the apostroph ' or \' with "&apos;" so the source code wouldn't have to be changed.

Christian

Attachments

• styles.xsl.zip
    1.7 KB

jesseblue

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
AW: Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML

It took my quite some time to figure it out, but now it works. Linefeeds in the summary are replaced by a <br /> and are shown properly now in html.

Christian

Attachments

• styles.xsl.zip
    1.7 KB

Cyrus1896

Portal Pro
November 9, 2009
Hi,

ive installed the new MePo Alpha 1.2. Then I copied the .dll in the process folder.
But in the MePo config there is no movingpicturesxml to enable and config the process.

It seems that it doesnt work with hte new mepo Version, is this right?

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
April 11, 2005
Brussels
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Wooohoooo !!!!

Had to show off my signature...

An no ! I did not watch Knight Rider more than once.... I accidentally shut down my server while watching it. So MP decided I had watched it till the end. Then after the server was restarted I watched to the real end...

BuzzD

Portal Pro
April 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany

could anybody make it compatible with 1.2.0 Beta?

THX!

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

could anybody make it compatible with 1.2.0 Beta?

THX!

Hi,

i recompiled this plugin for myself.
    Here it is...

I hope it`s ok for the dev that i post it.

Attachments

• MovingPicturesXML.zip
      40.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom