Moving Pictures Public Beta 0.5.5c (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillis_55

Portal Member
November 20, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Man, i feel like a kid on chrismas, have been looking forward to this release the whole week now =)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The Scanner seems to miss some of my movies.

Anyone else have this problem?

What do you mean? Your movies are not showing up in the match list? Or some are not correctly matched? And if they are not correctly matched are the auto approved for the wrong movie? Or can it just not find a correct match? And if it cant find a correct match can you be more specific? What are the filenames of what is not matching? Have you tried clicking the manual search button on the toolbar of the importer? If the plug-in is not able to figure out the title from your file, a manual search might solve your problem.

So any more details? In general we feel like the matching system is very good right now.

Omen

Portal Pro
June 2, 2007
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
this release seems to have fixed my remote network drive issues, i'm currently scanning all of my movies from the root of z:/

i'll post a log in google code incase you need it

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello an thanks for this Release!

Are "Multi-DVDs" supported or how can i import a DVD like "Genesis - When in Rome" (3 DVDs)! In i see this screen:

!

Best Regards and thank you

Helios

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    this release seems to have fixed my remote network drive issues, i'm currently scanning all of my movies from the root of z:/

i'll post a log in google code incase you need it

I'd like to see the log yes if you don't mind :)

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello an thanks for this Release!

Are "Multi-DVDs" supported or how can i import a DVD like "Genesis - When in Rome" (3 DVDs)! In i see this screen:

!

Best Regards and thank you

Helios

For database reasons you should be able to group those 3 listings into one movie and do a manual search for "Genesis When in Rome". The GUI currently won't ask you which disk to play but this will be added later.

carmenm

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    The Scanner seems to miss some of my movies.

Anyone else have this problem?

I have the same problem here which is that in the Movie Importer Tab i dont see my old movies anymore just the ones i added since the last time i launch MPicture configuration. They are still in the database but i cant change movies matches anymore.

Yet i want to thank you for that release. A great step forward. Almost all my movies are found now and i just love it!
    Thanks for your amazing work

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom