Moving Pictures Public Beta 0.5.5c (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PussyWagon

Portal Pro
August 2, 2008
You are incredible fforde! Thank you very much for spending your freetime doing this awesome plugin... :)

Is it possible to make a "click and drag" effect with mouse to scroll through the movies in "filmstrip" mode? Like the itunes effect when scrolling through music covers? This because i use a touch-screen and thats would be the only way for me/us (touch-screen users) to be able to scroll through all movies without clicking those small, tiny arrows between pages... :( Also it would be a nice function/effect for those who use the mouse cursor. :)

Again, great work and thanks for this release!

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
The Scanner seems to miss some of my movies.

Anyone else have this problem?

I have the same problem here which is that in the Movie Importer Tab i dont see my old movies anymore just the ones i added since the last time i launch MPicture configuration. They are still in the database but i cant change movies matches anymore.

Yet i want to thank you for that release. A great step forward. Almost all my movies are found now and i just love it!
Thanks for your amazing work

Once they are matched they arent suppose to show up there anymore! So thats perfectly normal. If you want to rematch them, browse the database and hit the "reassign files" button if you need change the movie.

You are incredible fforde! Thank you very much for spending your freetime doing this awesome plugin... :)

Is it possible to make a "click and drag" effect with mouse to scroll through the movies in "filmstrip" mode? Like the itunes effect when scrolling through music covers? This because i use a touch-screen and thats would be the only way for me/us (touch-screen users) to be able to scroll through all movies without clicking those small, tiny arrows between pages... :( Also it would be a nice function/effect for those who use the mouse cursor. :)

Again, great work and thanks for this release!

That would have to be implented in MediaPortal, as this plugin only uses the views supplied with MediaPortal. But it would be cool with a touch screen :)

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
The Scanner seems to miss some of my movies.

Anyone else have this problem?

I have the same problem here which is that in the Movie Importer Tab i dont see my old movies anymore just the ones i added since the last time i launch MPicture configuration. They are still in the database but i cant change movies matches anymore.

Yet i want to thank you for that release. A great step forward. Almost all my movies are found now and i just love it!
Thanks for your amazing work

Once they are matched they arent suppose to show up there anymore! So thats perfectly normal. If you want to rematch them, browse the database and hit the "reassign files" button if you need change the movie.

Perfect, thanks a lot :D

fremel

Portal Member
April 21, 2007
i think i found a bug (small one) :(

if u have a multipart movie wich has more than 9 parts it only matches the first 9

matches together
Hogfather-part01.ts, Hogfather-part02.ts, Hogfather-part03.ts, Hogfather-part04.ts, Hogfather-part05.ts, Hogfather-part06.ts, Hogfather-part07.ts, Hogfather-part08.ts, Hogfather-part09.ts

but Hogfather-part10.ts is left as a single movie

and if i stich them i have to select them backwards to get them in order but ist possible atleast :)

a small suggestion put a button to clear all the automatched movies now you have to restart setup to do it

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    i think i found a bug (small one) :(

if u have a multipart movie wich has more than 9 parts it only matches the first 9

matches together
    Hogfather-part01.ts, Hogfather-part02.ts, Hogfather-part03.ts, Hogfather-part04.ts, Hogfather-part05.ts, Hogfather-part06.ts, Hogfather-part07.ts, Hogfather-part08.ts, Hogfather-part09.ts

but Hogfather-part10.ts is left as a single movie

and if i stich them i have to select them backwards to get them in order but ist possible atleast :)

This is a valid bug alright (actually a designed one). I didn't expect a single movie could have more than 9 parts :p
    I've added this bug in our issue list.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello armandp

For database reasons you should be able to group those 3 listings into one movie and do a manual search for "Genesis When in Rome". The GUI currently won't ask you which disk to play but this will be added later.

I don't understand it. Please help, how can i group these files?

Best Regards
    Helios

vikdal

May 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Very nice job fforde and armandp.
    Just installed the 0.5.5b and it sucsessfully imported 103/105 of my movies :) Even the Norwegian "Rovdyr" :)
    The last two was just a "need a confirmation"-issue, so nothing really.

Keep up the good work! I've downloaded the source, and working on setting up the development environment. I've never written any .net code, but got some experience with java and c++, so if I feel that I can help in any way I'll put myself up for consideration as a developer :)

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hello armandp

For database reasons you should be able to group those 3 listings into one movie and do a manual search for "Genesis When in Rome". The GUI currently won't ask you which disk to play but this will be added later.

I don't understand it. Please help, how can i group these files?

Best Regards
    Helios

In the "matches" list, theres a button that looks like two arrows that become one.. If you select all your 3 files from the list below, and then click that button, you will "group" them. Then you can assign all 3 to one movie. Just be sure they have a logical order, meaning you call them moviename-1, moviename-2 and moviename-3 (or something like that, just so the plugin knows the correct order).

anvandarnamn

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    this is exactly what i was looking for!!! Big thanks for this plugin!!!!

is there anyway to have logos like in the tvseriesplugin?
    for example, if the movie file has DTS or DolbyDigital audio, or 1080p or 720p resolution u can have a logo displaying just that....

That would be a awesome feature if not implemented yet ;-)

thanks for a great plugin!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom