Moving Pictures supported in MP 1.4.0? (1 Viewer)

jocke4u

Portal Member
October 26, 2011
As title says is Moving Pictures supported in MP 1.4.0?

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Don't user video rating [so can't comment on operation[ , but in all other respect, like Game_dude - works without a hitch [as in wife & son use both use it in 1.4 release].

Which version of MovingPic's you running, and is just it question or a question based on a problem - if the later - some logs and more info please:)

TTFN - JCMP

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    As already mentioned, everything will work except for the Rate Dialog.

kangarubicon

Portal Member
    March 8, 2009
    Home Country
    In the config screen they are as they should be, sort by title is the setting. When I start Movpic's and go to all movies the sort order is not as it should be when I go into the menu from the GUI and set the sort order by title nothing happens. The sort order is not changing to any of the items selected. Changing skins also has no effect on fixing the issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.31.0 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    In StreamedMP habe ich im Home Screen die zuletzt hinzugefügten Filme (Moving Pictures) und auch TV Aufnahmen. Die Konfig habe ich aber vor Jahren vorgenommen. Jetzt wollte ich das auch bei Musik machen. Bei Musik gelingt mir das einfach nicht. Welche Komponenten sind dafür nötig und was muss ich konfigurieren? Kann mir hier jemand...
    In StreamedMP habe ich im Home Screen die zuletzt hinzugefügten Filme (Moving Pictures) und auch TV Aufnahmen. Die Konfig habe ich...
    In StreamedMP habe ich im Home Screen die zuletzt hinzugefügten Filme (Moving Pictures) und auch TV Aufnahmen. Die Konfig habe ich...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
    I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom