gut, einlesen mit darsteller ist jetzt ok. nur die einstellung im script das ich NUR 5 darsteller einlesen möchte funzt nicht !
zu früh gefreut . . . zweite test und nochmal eingelesen siehe screen. hier die testfilme nur mal entfernt und wieder zugeführt.
EDIT:
DB nochmal komplett gelöscht - movpic neu konfiguriert, script zugewiesen nun wieder richtig die schauspieler eingelesen.
keine ahnung warum nicht sauber einliest wenn movpic db nicht "clean" ist. vermute das backup von der movpic db
Hi!
Da meine Versuche, Moving Pictures zu konfigurieren, nicht so richtig zum gewünschten Ergebnis führen: Hat vielleicht jemand eine Dokumentation oder das Wiki dazu? Über die Projektseite und die MePo-Plugin Seite ist das Wiki nicht erreichbar.
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file I attached to my previous message. I don't understand it because I use MP in english, I search for subtitles in english and not in my native language, so I can't figure out what's translation got to do...
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file...
I don't now what to say, I don't know where to begin. Mediaportal user since 2004. Always a satisfied user, I must add. Lately...
I've updated dlls in first post.
Fixes:
Summary / Overview was always empty
Collections were not filtered to official ones
Studios were not populated
Fallback to english tagline didn't work
Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers
Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
I've updated dlls in first post.
Fixes:
Summary / Overview was always empty
Collections were not filtered to official ones
Studios...
Hi!
TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now.
API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...