MP 1.0.1 release date?? (1 Viewer)

KingGuru

Portal Member
February 4, 2009
Is there any release date for MP version 1.0.1 .. the last "news" said .. well. today..
just wanted to hear

KG

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It looks like the 1.0.1 release date got pushed back KingGuru. I am sure the team probably has a new date in mind, but it's hard setting firm deadlines for open source projects like this as everyone working on it does so in their free time. I know at least for me with Moving Pictures development, real life always takes priority over development of stuff like this in my free time. So I think patience is probably key, I think once the team is confident of a new date that they can hit, they will probably let people know.

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    But of course some things take longer than others - so being 90% done doesnt always mean its nearly done! (as the last 10% can be extremly difficult ;) )

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    Seeing as one of those bugs haven't really moved since January, we could be waiting for a spell, but I'm glad they aren't pushing the remaining bugs back to 1.0.2. Keep up the good work guys. I'm sure that whenever 1.0.1 is released it will be a great one.

brab

Portal Member
    March 15, 2009
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I was going to wait to upgrade from 1.0.0.0 but now reading all this I will go with 1.0RC4 so I can use StreamedMP properly...on this last one it gives me an error every time I run it...

Then whenever 1.0.1 is ready will upgrade...

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    I was going to wait to upgrade from 1.0.0.0 but now reading all this I will go with 1.0RC4 so I can use StreamedMP properly...on this last one it gives me an error every time I run it...

Then whenever 1.0.1 is ready will upgrade...
    Not to go too offtopic, but StreamedMP works perfectly fine on 1.0.0.0, I have been happily using it for a while now. If you are having trouble you should post in the StreamedMP forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom