MP 1.0.1 release date?? (1 Viewer)

KingGuru

Portal Member
February 4, 2009
Is there any release date for MP version 1.0.1 .. the last "news" said .. well. today..
just wanted to hear

KG

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It looks like the 1.0.1 release date got pushed back KingGuru. I am sure the team probably has a new date in mind, but it's hard setting firm deadlines for open source projects like this as everyone working on it does so in their free time. I know at least for me with Moving Pictures development, real life always takes priority over development of stuff like this in my free time. So I think patience is probably key, I think once the team is confident of a new date that they can hit, they will probably let people know.

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    But of course some things take longer than others - so being 90% done doesnt always mean its nearly done! (as the last 10% can be extremly difficult ;) )

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    Seeing as one of those bugs haven't really moved since January, we could be waiting for a spell, but I'm glad they aren't pushing the remaining bugs back to 1.0.2. Keep up the good work guys. I'm sure that whenever 1.0.1 is released it will be a great one.

brab

Portal Member
    March 15, 2009
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I was going to wait to upgrade from 1.0.0.0 but now reading all this I will go with 1.0RC4 so I can use StreamedMP properly...on this last one it gives me an error every time I run it...

Then whenever 1.0.1 is ready will upgrade...

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    I was going to wait to upgrade from 1.0.0.0 but now reading all this I will go with 1.0RC4 so I can use StreamedMP properly...on this last one it gives me an error every time I run it...

Then whenever 1.0.1 is ready will upgrade...
    Not to go too offtopic, but StreamedMP works perfectly fine on 1.0.0.0, I have been happily using it for a while now. If you are having trouble you should post in the StreamedMP forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.31.0 Cannot view Changelog anymore DE
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to determine if this update is necessary for my system or not. Today I wanted to check the Changelog for version 1.34 (1.31 installed on my system) and I was asked for a “Jira” login. I tried to use the same one as...
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a complete wipe (full MP cleanup through uninstaller) to 1.34 and had the SQL test fail (se attached dump) during TV server installation. Skipped and had the installation finish but of course had the same...
    Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
    Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
    Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
    Replies
    Views
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom