MP 1.22 final is crashing when jumping forward while playing DVD-Iso (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
Can somebody confirm that MP is crashing when you jump forward with right arrow (5 sec.) while playing a DVD-Iso with internal player? Since I installed MP 1.22 final I noticed that behaviour, before it was ok.

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Can somebody confirm that MP is crashing when you jump forward with right arrow (5 sec.) while playing a DVD-Iso with internal player?
    I have encountered this problem when jumping forward while playing a DVR-MS file (a recording from WMC). So it looks as though this problem applies to more than one type of file. :(

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not come across the issue recently, therefore I'll mark this thread as "Not reproducible".
    I have not come across the issue recently, therefore I'll mark this thread as "Not reproducible".
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hello, For quite some time I occasionally encounter the following issue: Playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, Thanks for your comments. Generally we recommend to also take a look at the Wiki where many questions are answered. Right - and we explicitly say so in case of the installation not working.;) I guess there is a 50:50 chance if you have two network adapters. I am not sure if "Auto" will automatically use one or the other...
    Hello, Thanks for your comments. Generally we recommend to also take a look at the Wiki where many questions are answered. Right...
    Hello ! I've installed the latest version (2.2 client-server mode) on a fresh new installation of windows 7 and here is my...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, better there.
    Yes, better there.
    NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom