MP development update, plz? (1 Viewer)

Rybber

Portal Pro
October 26, 2004
Denmark
Hi

How is the next release due on the 24th going? What improvements does it include?

Those who tried it: Is it going to be more stable/faster than 0.1.3.0 ?

What is going to happen to the proposed stability release?

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Behind the scenes we're working hard on the final release
    I dont think we'll make 24 sept
    Reason for this, we want a good/stable release with no (known) bugs
    and sadly enough much work needs to be done for this.
    Then again, better to have a good stable version later
    then a buggy version earlier

frodo

Rybber

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2004
    Denmark
    Well, keep up the good work guys. We need a really stable version and I'm doing allright with 0.1.3.0 for now so take your time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I also found this setting: Automatic Maintenance, It was scheduled for 02:00 and wake up the PC I have disabled this now. So lets see.
    Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I...
    Is there a way to see what caused the start of the PC running Mepo? Is there also a way to see what stopped it for going into...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Replies
    Views
    WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
    WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
    I recently tried to test the MP 1.29 Pre-release, to find out the MySQL Server 5.6 won't install & connect host to my TV Tuner...
    Replies
    Views
    @Andy_2639 : I regret to say that I don't think that this problem will be fixed. :( As the years pass, the number of active members of the MP team steadily decreases, and as far as I know, there is no one in the current team who knows much about either SQL or TV Server. The problem will remain unfixed until someone who knows SQL...
    @Andy_2639 : I regret to say that I don't think that this problem will be fixed. :( As the years pass, the number of active...
    I updated my MySQL server from 8.0.28 to 8.0.29 and now the tvservice crashes on start. The attached log doesn't give me a clue...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
    Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom