[Action Required] MP Extende Crash (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
Replies
Views
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around "somewhere else", in this case, to an old thread in the forum to be able to install an important plugin, don't you think? I don't doubt that using that source works, I'm using it successfully on another PC but...
Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around...
Using the MP 1.32 x64 Extension Manager to install Online Videos seems to procede and complete succesfully but the plugin is not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom