MP TV server - linux client (1 Viewer)

margro

Portal Member
March 5, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: AW: MP TV server - linux client

Hi margro!

I guess you are the creator of the plugin talked about here?
Yes I am indeed the creator of the XBMC PVR client for MediaPortal.
If so, keep up the work! Looking forward to new versions. :)
:D
Done ;)
Just uploaded a new version that hopefully fixes the broken LiveTV stuff under Vista and Win 7.

Grt,
margro

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
After initially having some success with MP2 (ver. 2.4.1).....I've been trying to get TVMosaic to work. Now, I seem to have...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further. You are right, I think I just contact to Edision support next. Best regards
Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further...
Hi, I am new to this whole topic. I got a linux receiver Edision "OS nino+" and installed MediaPortal there. Unfortunately it does...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom