MP-TVSeries-2.1.3318 (UAT) Build available (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamejester

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That is the aim.
    Some core fixes the new skin files require are now in the latest mp svn so just need to add the new left/right functionality to the plugin and it should be good to go.

dantx25

November 19, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    What search url do I need to plugin to mp-tvseries configuration under Extra -> News -> news search to get newzbin working?
    Have the tags been changed to use v3? I don't get anything when I tell it to "Newzbin this". It just says "Starting Newzbin Search process" never updates, doesn't hang or anything. I have a paid account on newzbin, details are set. Using latest mediaportal and plugin 2.0.3216. Please advise what logs might be helpful and how to procure them. Or, if I indeed didn't google it right, a link to where someone else answered my dumb question. Thank you. I'm glad to see people still working on this awesome plugin.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    That is the aim.
    Some core fixes the new skin files require are now in the latest mp svn so just need to add the new left/right functionality to the plugin and it should be good to go.

great ! well if you need any specific testing to be done, tell me. it would be nice to be able to make a fully functional release so people can install it when going to RC4

safcsat

Portal Pro
    March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    What search url do I need to plugin to mp-tvseries configuration under Extra -> News -> news search to get newzbin working?
    Have the tags been changed to use v3? I don't get anything when I tell it to "Newzbin this". It just says "Starting Newzbin Search process" never updates, doesn't hang or anything. I have a paid account on newzbin, details are set. Using latest mediaportal and plugin 2.0.3216. Please advise what logs might be helpful and how to procure them. Or, if I indeed didn't google it right, a link to where someone else answered my dumb question. Thank you. I'm glad to see people still working on this awesome plugin.

Similar problem for me. But when I select to download with Newsleecher it just says "Error" - any ideas anyone?!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

I personally never have used this feature before, but will make sure I give it a test to see if works soon. Will let you know what I find.

Damien

safcsat

Portal Pro
    March 1, 2008
    Home Country

I personally never have used this feature before, but will make sure I give it a test to see if works soon. Will let you know what I find.

Damien

Thank you very much Damien. I would love to use newzbin/newsleecher combo with this plugin. Nothing better plugin wise, i love it!! :)

Also mate - with torrent search - is there anyway I can tell it to only bring back x264 or 720p files?

gamejester

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Not tested it either, but I do have a newzbin account, not sure even what it is supposed to do??
    However, I suspect the plugin needed features only available with v3, which used to be accessed at the address v3.newsbin.com whilst it was in test. Now it is live that URL no longer works and you have to access it at Newzbin - Login so suspect we have a hard coding to the old URL in the plugin.

safcsat

Portal Pro
    March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Not tested it either, but I do have a newzbin account, not sure even what it is supposed to do??
    However, I suspect the plugin needed features only available with v3, which used to be accessed at the address v3.newsbin.com whilst it was in test. Now it is live that URL no longer works and you have to access it at Newzbin - Login so suspect we have a hard coding to the old URL in the plugin.

Ahhh that could explain it!!

I have an idea. Im gonna modify the hosts file on the machine and poing v3.newzbin.com to newzbin.com - see if that works.

Long shot but worth a go ;)

*edit* no luck :(

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Hi,
    Here's a list of bugs found on version 2.0.3235.17630 (Now that I'm actually using the right .dll within Configuration.exe!):

- Added a new series to my 7000+ episode collection, and it only adds the 1st one (S00E01) and won't add season 01 through 03. I think this was a bug that was fixed; if so, it's still occurring on my system. I deleted this Season "Special" and re-ran the importer, but now it doesn't find any of these new episodes. [Update: It still doesn't import any of the episodes. Tried deleting the series and re-importing. It now seems to act like it doesn't exist at all! They show up during parsing test fine. Possibly the series has been flagged as deleted and won't import now. I can't get to that internal flag via the interface, so is there any way to import this series now?]

- the "Keep reference to files that are not available", when unticked, doesn't delete database references to files that no longer exist. So, for example, after I renamed about 1000 episodes, before this I had 6000 episodes; after, I have 7000 episodes. The pre-renamed episodes must still be in the database because they show up as errors during parsing.

Example:
    Initially, I have an episode \tv\blah\season 01\01 - blah.avi
    I rename this to \tv\blah\season 01\s01e01 - blah.avi

During import, it still shows a parsing error for "\tv\blah\season 01\01 - blah.avi" but also correctly imports the "new" \tv\blah\season 01\s01e01 - blah.avi as well. So I end up with an artifically high count of episodes and a larger database.
    Actual # of episodes: 7371
    # shown in summary: 10051

Note the attached log file is now old and irrelevant

Dir

carmenm

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    I was wondering if you could automatically build and release svn version when new commits? That would allow to test last versions. I know i could checkout but that would mean install visual and i dont want to do that on my htpc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom