MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build available [13-FEB-09] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clobber

Portal Pro
January 12, 2008
ltfearme,

Great work, please keep it up!

Just did a fresh install of MP 1.0.1 and StreamedMP and noticed two issues:

1) After TVSeries matches all the series to the correct ID, I get the attached error. Is it possible that the streamedmp includes the uat (what does that mean?) version I read about in an earlier post?

2) Before streamedmp installed, I got an error that in was incompatible with MP 1.0.1. I chose to install anyway.

edit: I just downloaded the latest TVSeries and had the same problem (just to make sure)

thanks!

Attachments

• tvseries.jpg
    tvseries.jpg
    88.4 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thats the right version, the error is a problem online. There seems to be a lot of problems with XML being generated lately, usually to fix it I re-save the content online. Attach a debug log after running import and I will key you in on what series has the problem.

clobber

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2008
    ltfearme,

When you say "debug log" do you mean that I need to configure "log verbosity" under general settings to "debug"? Or do you just want the tvseries.log?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes, set log verbosity to Debug in General settings. The debug output does get sent to the configuration window so you will need to send the tvseries.log file after doing an import.

clobber

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2008
    ltfearme,

See attached. I cleared the logs, set logging to "debug", and ran the import. Note, I am much better off than earlier today. Now, almost all of the shows have downloaded banners and artwork. I think the culprit might be "The Daily Show" as it is the only series that does not download a banner (and there is one in thetvdb.com). As you suggested, I logged into thetvdb and just re-saved the show information. Does not seem to have solved the problem. There are several "Failed to load XML" errors in the log. I was having the same problem with "The Simpsons" earlier today, but that seems to have resolved itself.

BTW - fanart and transitions are sooooo much smoother in this latest release. Thanks for the hard work.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Clobber, you may have to wait a little while after re-saving the information. If you already re-saved the series info for 'The Daily Show' it may already be resolved now, typically you should wait approx 15mins.

Nuke420

Portal Member
    February 6, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello. I'm getting an issue importing Terminator: The Sara Connor Chronicles. It worked earlier today, but I had to redo it tonight because all my server paths changed from a reload. I now get a "Failed to load XML: Unexpected XML declaration. The XML declaration must be the first node in the document, and no white space characters are allowed to appear before it. Line 28, position 3." error. It won'd download any of the cover art and what not. I'll attach my log. Thanks in advance for the help.

Crabstick

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi,

I have a problem with logo formatting rules. The series file media info is read as follows: video codec=V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC. There is a output formatting rule V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC -> H264.
    I believe it should then check the file video codec, format it as H264 and then load the logo H264.png.
    But I see it will show 3 logos - V_MPEG4.png ISO.png and AVC.png

How do I tell the plugin to display H264.png (or X264.png) with those episodes?
    I'm using TV-Series 2.1 with BleazleWideV6. Although the problem has been there as long as I remember.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom