MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build available [13-FEB-09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

budaz

Portal Member
February 8, 2009
hey there i have a question its my first time for using mytv series :D but it works i added 2 Series without problems. but here comes the problems.

i give a path to the series folder and he load it. all files are marked red :( except for 1 but why ?? and the other problem what i have is when iam looking on the thetvdb.com for a series i find it and all episodes with names are there but when i add a folder with the same serie he dont find it. what is my fold ?

here some screenshots about my problem.

first the screen on my windows folder:
windowsfolderhr9.jpg

now i have searched on the thetvdb.com page and i found the series:
theseasononthetvdbea9.jpg

now the screen when i want to import the series in my tvseries:
screenfrommptvseriesnr8.jpg

why did the my tvseries dont find any informations about the serieas ?

Crabstick

Portal Pro
June 5, 2008
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi,

I have a problem with logo formatting rules. The series file media info is read as follows: video codec=V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC. There is a output formatting rule V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC -> H264.
I believe it should then check the file video codec, format it as H264 and then load the logo H264.png.
But I see it will show 3 logos - V_MPEG4.png ISO.png and AVC.png

How do I tell the plugin to display H264.png (or X264.png) with those episodes?
I'm using TV-Series 2.1 with BleazleWideV6. Although the problem has been there as long as I remember.

Apparently the output formatting has nothing to do with the logo loading rules. The logos are loaded directly from the parsed media info. MP-TVseries somehow splits that video codec to 3 separate entries and loads logos for all of them.

I created a workaround for this. Modified the logo formatting rules as follows:
load <Episode.VideoCodec>.png if <Episode.VideoCodec> != V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
load X264.png if <Episode.VideoCodec> = V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC

I made these changes directly to BleazleWide tvseries settings xml definition file. One could use the TVSeries configuration to do the same.

clobber

Portal Pro
January 12, 2008
budaz,

You're shows are showing up in the importer as red, meaning they are not in a format the TVSeries parsing expression will recognize. You'll need something like: Showname.S01E01.avi . In your case:

Disneys.Gummebarenbande.S01E01.avi

Should work for episode 1 etc. I'm not quite sure how it handles the accent on the "a", but give that a try

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi,

love the new configuration - great work!
One issue I've noticed - I enter the main TV Series page, with banners, and everything looks fine; I enter a series and we see the DVD cover of the selected season as it should, but then when I go back to the previous main page with the banners, the dvd cover is still shown in the bottom left under the banner of the selected show - see image attached.

Hi Jeditrav, I did some changes to control visibility in this version which needed to be done to fix a few other faults.

What I would do, is check the TVSeries.xml of your skin by searching for #TVSeries.SeasonBanner and add a visibility property to the control or edit it if there is one already:

<visible>Control.IsVisible(1235)+[Control.IsVisible(1238)|Control.IsVisible(1239)]</visible>

This will show the Season Banner if you are in a List Layout and in either Season or Episode view. You may need to adjust this depending on the mod your using for Aeon but that will work with the default xml.

Hi,

I'm having this problem with StreamedMP now :D
Going from the main, graphical posters, series page to the season page, come back to the main page and the poster/cover no longer updates (see pic). I've had a play with the visibility controls, but just seem to end up with double the covers!! This is doing my head in - if you could point me in the right direction, that'd be great :D

Attachments

• StreamedMPTVSeries.jpg
    StreamedMPTVSeries.jpg
    49.3 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,

love the new configuration - great work!
    One issue I've noticed - I enter the main TV Series page, with banners, and everything looks fine; I enter a series and we see the DVD cover of the selected season as it should, but then when I go back to the previous main page with the banners, the dvd cover is still shown in the bottom left under the banner of the selected show - see image attached.

Hi Jeditrav, I did some changes to control visibility in this version which needed to be done to fix a few other faults.

What I would do, is check the TVSeries.xml of your skin by searching for #TVSeries.SeasonBanner and add a visibility property to the control or edit it if there is one already:

<visible>Control.IsVisible(1235)+[Control.IsVisible(1238)|Control.IsVisible(1239)]</visible>

This will show the Season Banner if you are in a List Layout and in either Season or Episode view. You may need to adjust this depending on the mod your using for Aeon but that will work with the default xml.

Hi,

I'm having this problem with StreamedMP now :D
    Going from the main, graphical posters, series page to the season page, come back to the main page and the poster/cover no longer updates (see pic). I've had a play with the visibility controls, but just seem to end up with double the covers!! This is doing my head in - if you could point me in the right direction, that'd be great :D

I think this is a new bug in the plugin\skin, I think the filmstrip displays season posters in series views and series posters in season views so it can display something if artwork is missing for either. Something is going wrong, not sure if its plugin or skin issue but will take a look.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New v2.1 Maintenance release is now available. Nothing major has changed, if you are happy then dont upgrade.

v2.1.3331 - v2.1.3321
    * Updated German Translations
    * Fix Left/Right Focus in Blue3wide skin
    * Added Hidden Side Menu to Blue3wide, includes the ability to change views
    * Added scrollbars to Layout/About configuration tabs
    * Layout / Graphics Quality are now disabled in Configuration UI if they are defined in SkinSettings.xml
    * Fixed Season Banners appearing in Series Views on some skins e.g. (StreamedMP Filmstrip)

Bluedevil266

Portal Member
    February 1, 2009
    black border

Hi,

having a problem after switching to this new Version with Aeon Skin.

The view changed now on series banner-view wich i really do like, but as you can see on the attached screens i have a black border on the right side and bottom like i would have a too high resolution but being on 1360x768. Not sure what causes this either the Skin or the plugin so i guess i try to get some help here. I did copy all skin files from blue-wide skin into aeon. Works perfect expect the border and on the second screen on season and episode view there are not markers for the current selected season/episode it´s not that bad but on bright fanart´s it´s hard to see the episode i am on.

But also i wanted to say thank you for all the work that has been put into MP and this plugin. Great work!!!

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
      Unbenannt.jpg
      132.2 KB
    • Unbenannt2.jpg
      Unbenannt2.jpg
      149.2 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The Blue3wide TVSeries XMLs were designed for 1280x720 but your skin is designed for 1360x768, this explains TVseries not fitting your resolution. The rest of the display/focus issues are because you need images that are in Blue3wide.

You could could fix the Selection Focus by adding these images from Blue3wide:
    button_green_focus_165x32.png
    button_green_nofocus_165x32.png

You can fix the black border by searching the XML and replace 1280x720 with 1360x768.

At the end of the day though, its not a good solution to copy XMLs from one skin to another.

Bluedevil266

Portal Member
    February 1, 2009
    All right that fixed the Border. Text and description etc. i still where it was before but that´s not problem i guess not going to get that changed until Aeon skin is going to get updated.

Not really good i know but Aeon not been updated for a while and i do like it somehow but i guess it´s time to look for another skin in the future.

anyway :D for the quick reply

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom