MP-TVSeries v2.3.3589 Stable Release [29-Oct-09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meridius

Portal Member
July 25, 2009
Hi there i was woundering how i can ad dmy own thunbnails to my videos as i have some tv show that have missing info from the online database so i got a video editor and took me own thumbnails for my videos but i can not seem to use them how do you use your own pictures and video clips if they an not be downloaded from the net.

can you build your own or do you have to reliy on the internet which i hope not as i have many series with no cover art and clips or nothing and it makes my database of shows look rubbish when you view them on streamed MP

can you let me know how yo do this thanks

Meridius

Portal Member
July 25, 2009
thanks but i dont realy want to do that, i would of thought for this sort of file system you could do your own and not reliey on a website.

there must eb a way of doing this on your own and maybe when i get it sorted i could upload it but o be honest i just want to try this out.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Help! I am having a problem with implementing the new #TVSeries.FilteredEpisodeCount. It works fine if I enter it directly in the xml, but when I try to add it to the skinsettings file I cannot get any value to appear! What is the correct format for it to work in skinsettings? I tried every combination I could think of!

I tried looking at the Blue3 skin files, but it is not implemented in them yet!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Help! I am having a problem with implementing the new #TVSeries.FilteredEpisodeCount. It works fine if I enter it directly in the xml, but when I try to add it to the skinsettings file I cannot get any value to appear! What is the correct format for it to work in skinsettings? I tried every combination I could think of!

I tried looking at the Blue3 skin files, but it is not implemented in them yet!

Its not supported in Skin Settings. Its only a standard skin property. Normally you would put it in Episode view to show how many episodes are in the list.

tranquil

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2008
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    no subtitles menu

Hi,

i've noticed that in the latest versions of TV-SERIES the menu item for subtitles has disappeared.

i'm attaching log files.

thanks.

tranquil

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2008
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    adding screen shots.

Attachments

• 20-21-51.png
      20-21-51.png
      524.7 KB
    • 20-22-20.png
      20-22-20.png
      158 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    tranquil, thats a standard mediaportal context menu and has nothing to do with MP-TVSeries. I would expect you would see the same in MyVideos as well?

tranquil

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2008
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    what i'm saying is, there used to be a menu item 'Subtitle' in the context menu.
    which allowed you to see the name of the subtitle file and to disable/enable it.

from what you're saying i understand that the MediaPortal itself changed this context menu and now you can see the subtitles info on the bottom menu.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey something I've noticed.. If I disable the skins animation functionality TV-Series does not display or work properly.

Is TV Series using a hack that does not like animation to be disabled? If so not a biggie...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom