MP-TVSeries v2.3.3589 Stable Release [29-Oct-09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey something I've noticed.. If I disable the skins animation functionality TV-Series does not display or work properly.

Is TV Series using a hack that does not like animation to be disabled? If so not a biggie...

You need animations to be enabled, its definitely needed for the fanart to display and transition.

4roma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 16, 2009
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    TV Series are not recognized/imported from thetvdb.com site anymore (Mad Men). Checking my useraccount through the TVSeries configpanel gives an error on thetvdb.com site:
    API Keys

Query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY projectname' at line 1

Old version gives no problems.

Tripledrop

Portal Member
    June 1, 2009
    A noob question... I've never updated to a new version before.

Do I need to uninstall the older version first? And will my database be saved?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You dont need to remove old version, you can install on top of the old one. The database will be backed up if you use the Installer.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just uploaded an updated v2.3 Package which includes some critical hot fixes:

Issue 251: Fixed artwork not being displayed if series names ended with dots e.g. 'Ehe ist...'

Issue 258: Fixed crash in Fanart Chooser window when using the latest MediaPortal 1.1.0 builds

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Issue 251: Fixed artwork not being displayed if series names ended with dots e.g. 'Ehe ist...'
    Works, but I had to clear the db-entries for banners etc. manually. I guess this is the only way to get this working, right?

Yes, because the database entry needs to be written again. Guess would of just been easier to delete the series rather than the banners field.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there any chance that we can use MP-TVSeries on two clients with the same Database? In theorie SQLite supports multiple clients and i don't have any problems with moving pictures - but i have heavy problems with mp-tvseries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom