MP-TVSeries v2.3.3589 Stable Release [29-Oct-09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    don't know if this is the right place, but I have the same issue like disaster123. MovingPictures works like a charm using a shared network database. But TVSeries sometimes refuses to work.

I think you guys do a perfect job so it's not critic, just a hint.

EDIT:
    Found the problem (for me)... I have unchecked to download information for the whole series. But fore some reason, sometimes it fills all series with the whole information. Deleting the downloaded information (which are too much) makes myTVseries working again.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OnkelChris
    i have this unchecked but from time to time the tvseries DB gets corrupt. I do now backups over one week every two hours. I had to restore the db 5min before this post again. :-(

Dodgy Bob

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    I've hunted through previous threads to try and avoid the embarassment of asking such a stupid question, unfortunately I couldn't find anything so here goes :)

In the configuration utility under the details tab some of the shows/seasons/episodes are in blue text, others are in black. Why is this?

Thanks.

Bob.

deebo

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    just reinstalled my htpc

win 7 pro
    MP 1.1.0 B
    latest streamedmp + mytvseries + moving pictures

everything works fine, except in mytvseries i only get a banner list, no infos, and after selecting a series, all the text is red, and i dont get any episode info (event tho i unchecked 'hide summaries for unwatched episodes')

during playback i can see the episode info in the osd, but not in the menus, any idea why?

Senji064

Portal Member
    August 22, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,

I have a problem with the anime One Piece. Indeed, i have an episode "One Piece_s04e109". The plugin believe the name anime is One Piece_s04e. Any Ideas? This plugin can't parse the episode over 100?

CKB

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2008
    Home Country
    just reinstalled my htpc

win 7 pro
    MP 1.1.0 B
    latest streamedmp + mytvseries + moving pictures

everything works fine, except in mytvseries i only get a banner list, no infos, and after selecting a series, all the text is red, and i dont get any episode info (event tho i unchecked 'hide summaries for unwatched episodes')

during playback i can see the episode info in the osd, but not in the menus, any idea why?

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamedmp-v0-8-mp-tvseries-2-3-stable-68108/

The current version of StreamedMP has a little clash with the current version of this plugin, so you need a temp patch until StreamedMP is updated.

I've not had chance to apply this myself, so this is also a reminder for me to do it :oops:

Chris

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    or you can just upgrade to StreamedMP v0.9

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread