MP1-4070_BUG_Resuming_from_Standby_not_working (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Build on first post updated :)
    I have try to handle (but not sure if it's 100% ok) when Audio Device is not up (on resume).
    With this change we should able to play a video without audio device (it didn't work with LiveTV because TsReader need audio device so it play but screen is black).

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    On the Live-System it's crashing (tv stops immediatly after you start it), on the clean installation it seems to work (only directly after the resume it told that TV server can't be found) - sorry the logs are a little mixed up as I have forgotten to delete the old ones before the test.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Maybe related to third plugins :(
    I can see error about :
    AtmolightPlugin
    WIFI Remote
    Avalanche

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Has to be -but it's frustrating that only clean install is stable - don't get that plugins are that much interfering with the core that it crashes. But as I need the plugins I need to look after another solution.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep,

Surely drivers issue for AtmolightPlugin and WIFI (not sure), i didn't use this plugins even if it's not core, they can impact MP.
    can you try to disable or remove AtmolightPlugin for testing ? then we can report to the author ?

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    OK - here we go ...

First of all - the last report was with HTPCinfo disabled but the dll were still there - when I have them removed the situation was as follows:

- NO HTPC Info - Atmowin active - Powerscheduler Client active [Powerscheduler on (Client).zip]: System freezes at TV Screen and isnot responsive anymore
    - NO HTPC Info - Atmowin active - Powerscheduler Client disabled (on the Client config only) [Powerscheduler of (Client)- freeze on shuztdown.zip]: System is responding and when switching TV of and on it runs as it should. But when doing shutdown it freezes at the Startscreen
    - NO HTPC Info - Atmowin active - Powerscheduler Client disbaled, atmowin disabled (dll renamed) [log.zip]: Systemn is responding and TV is resuming itself - but without audio. Switching TV off and on and Audio is fine too. Closing MP is also working fine.

So - at the bottom line there are three impactors for me:

HTPCInfo
    Powersheduler
    Atmolight

Attachments

• Powerscheduler of (Client)- freeze on shuztdown.zip
      535.7 KB
    • Powerscheduler on (Client).zip
      510.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom