[Bug] [MP1-4525] freezes when one video is playing (in small win) and play another video will come (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I will post an installer on Jira :) Like this you can try to reproduce it, for now i can't, maybe i didn't do correct step lol

marttoma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2014
    Praha
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Need to reproduce it, i think it's related to playlist, could you try to clear it ?
    For now i can't reproduce it, but i remember that a playlist can be created when playing some video.
    I had just audio playlist, no video one. I just deleted audio playlist and the behaviour is the same (with MP 1.8.0)

I need more info what I should do with the installer and where I should download it:( Do you mean link with then name: 2014.07.06 Installer on the this web link https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4525?
    This one does not work and I don't see anyone else.

Here is exactly how to reproduce it:
    1. go to pictures and start to play any video (to see better not the first one in selected directory)
    2. go back to home screen (the video from 1st point is playing in small window on top in the middle of the screen)
    3. go again to the pictures, immediately when you go in, it stops to play video from point 1 and starts to play automatically first video in the list -> I think this is not correct (it should still keep to play video from point 1)

Does it work like I described above on your system as well?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :)

1- Yep install the installer (2014.07.06 Installer) by selecting reinstall option :)
    2- I can't reproduce by using your described step by step, the video didn't stop when enter in pictures again.

About point 1, you can also start the installer, close it and go to your %temp% folder, you can find a mediaportal folder and in deploy folder, you can start both separate installer one by one :)

marttoma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2014
    Praha
    Home Country
    Hi:)

2- I can't reproduce by using your described step by step, the video didn't stop when enter in pictures again.
    What we can have different? I have same codecs setting and renderer as you (just for FM radio not) :)
    Ca you try with m2ts files? I dont know about any specific setting, which can differentiate our systems.

1- Yep install the installer (2014.07.06 Installer) by selecting reinstall option
    the link does not work, I can not download it:(

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Will have to look for the link :) the difference is the installer :)

marttoma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2014
    Praha
    Home Country
    OK, pls let me know, when you check the link. I am ready to test it:)

marttoma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2014
    Praha
    Home Country
    OK, thank you. My HTPC is "in servise":) now, i will try it on Friday

marttoma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2014
    Praha
    Home Country
    Hi Sebastiii,
    I just tested new installer and unfortunately without success:(
    The issue is still there. It is strange you dont have this issue...
    Martin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom