1.10.0 [MP1-4578] Crashes after standby (1 Viewer)

perky

Portal Pro
January 23, 2014
Home Country
England England
@Sebastiii , I tried V32 and MP was still alive and could receive live TV OK, but when I tried to play music no sound came through (system sounds were heard OK, MP showed the track in Now Playing, but no sound). I'm at work at the moment but I'll post some logs tonight.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @Sebastiii , I tried V32 and MP was still alive and could receive live TV OK, but when I tried to play music no sound came through (system sounds were heard OK, MP showed the track in Now Playing, but no sound). I'm at work at the moment but I'll post some logs tonight.

It can be mute button but not sure :)

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've got an issue with V32. The new checkbox is unchecked. But the start with windows option does no longer work. It just stays at the desktop after a reboot.

Going to revert to V30.

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,
    I had MP 1.7.0 and that was really super stable on my machine, but then switched 2 Weeks ago to final 1.10.0 and since then, nearly everytime I push "standby" on my remote I can see the TV-Picture freeze and nothing more is happening. When I open the taskmanager it says MP is not responding.

Yesterday I found this thread and directly tried the patched V32 but there is no change :/
    I will try to provide clean logs later if you say that this can really be the initially described bug?

Best regards
    ARE2

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Ok,

there we go. Attached you'll find my Logs. This Time I could got to standby, but returning again MP was allready crashed and I had to kill it using the Taskmgr. Starting MP again I could not tune anymore to a channel. MP told me there is no free card available.

Hope my logs can help.

Regards
    ARE2

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ok,

there we go. Attached you'll find my Logs. This Time I could got to standby, but returning again MP was allready crashed and I had to kill it using the Taskmgr. Starting MP again I could not tune anymore to a channel. MP told me there is no free card available.

Hope my logs can help.

Regards
    ARE2

I didn't see any wrong in log except maybe :
    IP address '192.168.0.129' could not be resolved: Der angegebene Host ist unbekannt. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://www.mysql.com.

From eventlog: it seems MySQL can't find this IP and then surely TVServer is freezing and freeze MP.
    Maybe we need to set fixed IP and set this IP to be use etc. but i'm not sure lol
    @mm1352000 has already see this error :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I've got an issue with V32. The new checkbox is unchecked. But the start with windows option does no longer work. It just stays at the desktop after a reboot.

Going to revert to V30.

Maybe the new option break the start option, i need to try :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

Going to revert to V30.

Yep confirmed, i will upload new bin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom