[MP1-4578] Crashes after standby (1 Viewer)

atlantic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 9, 2008
    Rennes
    Home Country
    France France
    Sorry guys.
    For speak french.

En gros. Quand j'utilisais ma télécommande harmony avec un recepteur imon et irss. La harmony me fait une boucle de repetition. De la touche que javais enfoncé.

Ton problème arrive avec ce setup ?
    I don't have this problem. A precedent post talks about audio.
    When MP is displayed on my TV, if I press a button of my remote (ex: arrow), a sound should be heard. But no sound, and MP crash.[DOUBLEPOST=1428840068][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can you try with watchdog option1.
    Ok I will try it

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    And of course, when you want have a crash, nothing happens!
    You can have some of mine, if you like ;)

But seriously: qualitatively these changes make my system crash much less frequently. The standard 1.11 crashes at least 9 out of 10 times (if left sufficiently long in standby). I recently changed the HTPC setup and am now actively sending it into standby using my Harmony together with TV and AVR. Interestingly this seems to positively influence the behavior of the patched system, which now appears to successfully resuming much more often than before.

However, I still experience crashes, hence not what you want with reference to the WAF. I am guilty of not having posted logs in the recent past but can cerainly restart doing so if of interest. @Sebastiii ?

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    @HTPC_Sourcer
    can you verify than your mediaportal repo ( plugins ) is clean, no more DLL from old (obsolete) plugins ?
    all DLL are not referenced inside MP config, when are set for be " Core plugin"

pdiaz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Any chance we can get an update for 1.12.0?

I only just discovered this thread and l have been living with this bug for ages!

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi, it should already part of 1.12 if i'm not wrong, you can try to post log to compare, the next 1.13 pre release will have some change too (about screen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom