MP2 - V2.1 [MP2-647] TV: Subtitles can't be turned off (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albatross365

Portal Member
April 22, 2017
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I'm playing physical media

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Doesn't there appear a dialog when you insert a disc? It should detect the type and start playback automatically / after choice of "video/image" or "audio" (for mixed discs only)

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Doesn't there appear a dialog when you insert a disc? It should detect the type and start playback automatically / after choice of "video/image" or "audio" (for mixed discs only)
    I tried this on a PC with a DVD drive attached: The disc started to play automatically, putting me into the DVD menu where I make the usual choices like selecting subtitles, start the movie and/or chapter. While the video is playing, the player controls then offer to pause/stop the movie and access the DVD menu. The context menu (right-click) displays a couple of entries, e.g. sub-titles, however the latter has no content.

Add pause, chapter skip controls on bottom right like TV. Currently only way to pause is using keyboard.
    In essence I can't confirm your findings - the system behaves as desired. You may want to wait a little bit longer for the 2.1 Final version - we are getting close to releasing it.

Albatross365

Portal Member
    April 22, 2017
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That's weird. I have no pause/stop/menu options but can select subtitles except turning them off via the context menu.

Bit of a weird one eh? [emoji2]

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But you are using MP 2.1pre2, are you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom