MP2 - V2.1 [MP2-716] Titanium Extended: Next program info missing (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynenz

Portal Member
March 28, 2017
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
hi in this menu should I see the Next program. If yes any idea what setting I need to enable.
mediaport1.jpg

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is a bug in the TE theme. For testing and confirmation switch to Win10: does this work as expected?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Also the button styles in the top are wrong. I changed them already 2 times and they are reverted again :( Need to take a look what is happening. I guess something goes wrong when merging different development branches.

waynenz

Portal Member
    March 28, 2017
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yes you are correct in Win10 info is correct so this is a bug in TE

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the feedback.
    As I wrote the skin file disappeared and it seems to be already for a while. I never tested TV with TE for a year, so I also had no chance to realize.
    I created a new MiniEPG for TE. Changes will be implemented in next version, but I can also place the related skin file here, so affected users can replace it in advance.
    Unbenannt.jpg

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For those, who can't wait until next release here the fix.
    • Extract SlimTvClient-miniguide.xaml to \MP2-Client\Plugins\SlimTv.Client\Skin\BlueVision\themes\Titanium Extended\screens
    • Extract SlimTvStyles.xaml to \MP2-Client\Plugins\SlimTv.Client\Skin\BlueVision\themes\Titanium Extended\Styles and overwrite existing file

Attachments

• MiniEPG_Fix_TE.7z
      8.9 KB

waynenz

Portal Member
    March 28, 2017
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi I have downloaded your fix and tried it. The "SlimTvClient-miniguide.xaml" file didn't seem to have any effect that I could see. I added it and removed it but could not see what it does. The "SlimTvStyles.xaml " file changed the mini guide and main live tv guide as shown below. In the bottom guide is it possible to make the channel name column width smaller so the now next columns have more space.
    mediaportal2.jpg
    mediaportl1.jpg

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi I have downloaded your fix and tried it. The "SlimTvClient-miniguide.xaml" file didn't seem to have any effect that I could see. I added it and removed it but could not see what it does. The "SlimTvStyles.xaml " file changed the mini guide and main live tv guide as shown below. In the bottom guide is it possible to make the channel name column width smaller so the now next columns have more space.View attachment 194741 View attachment 194742
    Then something went wrong on your side. I got feedbacks, that everything works as expected. The MiniEPG has still the wrong buttons in your screenshot. Please try once again to be sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread