MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access (1 Viewer)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi,

this is the MPExtended for MP2 TVServer based on the original MPExtended 0.6.0 Beta 10 of the MP1. MPExtended is an interface between the TVServer and the Android or IOS mobile applications.

I suggest for the Windows 64 bit users to replace the in-built 32 bit ffmpeg to 64 bit from ffmpeg-4.0.2-win64-static.zip for better performance.
    The ffmpeg is in c:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\Service\Streaming\ffmpeg.exe The updating of the MPExtended will overwrite the ffmpeg so need to replace again.

The StreamingProfiles.xml for MPExtended can be updated from here for best experience.

Big thanks @morpheus_xx for the patched TVE3 binaries.

Attachments

• MPExtended.Installers.Service-beta10.for.MP2.zip
      41.1 MB
    • MPExtended.Installers.Service-beta11.for.MP2.msi
      42.5 MB
    Last edited:

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Now I am confused. It looks as if you created a MP2-adjusted version of your work. It could easily be overlooked in this thread.

The MPExtended is a windows service which provides web interface for MP. This version can connect only to TVE so this is not a real MP2 plugin.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Please give me any feedback if working or not because I can not test on a real MP2 system because I don't have it.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Just for note. If you installing an MP1 client and set the shares in the My Video plugins you will be able to play videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom