[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (2 Viewers)

Golf4

Portal Pro
August 18, 2006
Dunkeldeutschland
Home Country
Germany Germany
yes several times !
where is the space of the app in android?
Here the old app:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-21-21-05-59.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-21-21-05-59.png
    218.9 KB

olli14

Portal Pro
December 17, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
What are the changes / advantages of this plugin compared to ampdroid. I cannot test this plugin because I still running an older Version of MPExtended which works with AmpDroid but not with this plugin!

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    What are the changes / advantages of this plugin compared to ampdroid. I cannot test this plugin because I still running an older Version of MPExtended which works with AmpDroid but not with this plugin!

What is the version of the MPExtended?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I am working on a new user interface for tablets.

Screenshot_1474612867.png Screenshot_1474613034.png

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just some ideas:
    Schedules:
    It would be nice to have the possibillity to order the Schedules by date (asc, desc)
    When selecting a schedule by "short klick" it could bring you to the EPG details oif the schedule or to the next one in case of a series

Recordings:
    Ordering by date would by nice if possible with the grouping functionality of the MP1 recording view by date

EPG:
    It would be nice to have the possibillity to define a "primetime" (or more predifined times) n the settings section and to have a button in the epg view to jump to todays primetime

VPN:
    A button in the "Start screen" of the app to jump to the VPN menue of android

Possibility to set a specific name of the TV-Server session of the APP. This would make it possible to make use of the priority feature of the TV-Server
    (now the name of the session is mpextended-<phone type>-nnn)

What I have mentioned:
    The "active sessions" section of the TV-Server status screes is always empty for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom