[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (3 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Schedules:
    It would be nice to have the possibillity to order the Schedules by date (asc, desc)

Yes, of course.

When selecting a schedule by "short klick" it could bring you to the EPG details oif the schedule or to the next one in case of a series

No way. There is no such feature in MP too. But you can long press on item and select search.

Recordings:
    Ordering by date would by nice if possible with the grouping functionality of the MP1 recording view by date

I will try to ad date order.

EPG:
    It would be nice to have the possibillity to define a "primetime" (or more predifined times) n the settings section and to have a button in the epg view to jump to todays primetime

Good idea.

VPN:
    A button in the "Start screen" of the app to jump to the VPN menue of android

I do not understand this request.

Possibility to set a specific name of the TV-Server session of the APP. This would make it possible to make use of the priority feature of the TV-Server
    (now the name of the session is mpextended-<phone type>-nnn)

Yes, of course.

What I have mentioned:
    The "active sessions" section of the TV-Server status screes is always empty for me

This list shows the another devices connected to MPExtended for streaming.

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thx at all for your work here!!!

No way. There is no such feature in MP too. But you can long press on item and select search.
    In MP1 I have on the right side of the screen the list of planned schedules and on the left the epg details. But search works anyway.

I do not understand this request.
    I use the APP from outsite my home and have to dial in into my homenetwork via VPN. It would be nice if it would be possible to start the VPN session somehow out of your APP.

This list shows the another devices connected to MPExtended for streaming.
    Thx! I tought this section had to show all active MP sessions connected to the TV server.

CanOBeansTV

Portal Member
    September 24, 2016
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Are you able to provide recordings with the ability to move to any point within the recording. At the moment, it doesn't return an end time, so trying to move further through a recording is not possible. With the right profile, it is possible in Amproid, and WebMediaPortal using the right streaming profile. I love how the streams start so quickly, but if it was possible to timeshift through the recording as well.

Basically, I love the way the program works, as it is quick and responsive, but if it could replicate the Ampdroid recording playback, with the ability to have a timeline, and to resume from where it was last watched, I'd completely move away from it

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    from where it was last watched

Please join to beta testers. I will try to add resume function to the next beta release.

Possibility to set a specific name of the TV-Server session of the APP. This would make it possible to make use of the priority feature of the TV-Server
    (now the name of the session is mpextended-<phone type>-nnn)

Please join to beta testers. I will try to add rename client function to the next beta release.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Please add the resume feature in MPExtended so it will be possible for other clients to use(y) I guess that aMPDroid stores this information locally at the device.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sounds great! Is it for recordings only or all media? Having it for movies and series as well would be good.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I attached the MPExtended Service 0.6.0-beta4 to the 1st post. It needs for store stoptime in the TV server database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom