MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (2 Viewers)

Jaques-Ludwig

Portal Member
April 21, 2006
What do I have to do to get this working in MediaPortal2 ?

I have installed MPExtended from the first page, but the app can't connect to the TVServer. On the MediaPortal2 Server I don't have a plugin for MPExtended.

Thanks,

Jaques-Ludwig

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    What do I have to do to get this working in MediaPortal2 ?

I have installed MPExtended from the first page, but the app can't connect to the TVServer. On the MediaPortal2 Server I don't have a plugin for MPExtended.

Thanks,

Jaques-Ludwig

I do not know. I never used MP2.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    According to Google Play we reached the 500 installs. :)

The map displays where the app was installed.

installs.PNG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is generally more correct, but I think you can manually change the path with the drive. :)
    This is generally more correct, but I think you can manually change the path with the drive. :)
    My vision of MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin, with the corrected errors that I found, improvements which in my opinion are...
    Replies
    Views
    I think the beta 11 is not available, the dev don't pushed change to github, and it's impossible to contact. Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
    I think the beta 11 is not available, the dev don't pushed change to github, and it's impossible to contact. Envoyé de mon...
    Hi, this is the MPExtended for MP2 TVServer based on the original MPExtended 0.6.0 Beta 10 of the MP1. MPExtended is an interface...
    Replies
    Views
    Ist jetzt leider so, dass es kein Support gibt? weil der Programmierer der App leider verstorben ist?
    Ist jetzt leider so, dass es kein Support gibt? weil der Programmierer der App leider verstorben ist?
    Hi Leute, heute möchte ich Euch auf einen grossartigen Ersatz für aMPdroid hinweisen: den Android-Client für MediaPortal und...
    Replies
    Views
    I add this patch to my branch ...
    I add this patch to my branch ...
    MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
    Replies
    Views
    No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and Win10 VM with my TV tuner passed through via Unraid 6 and it would always drop packets when tuned to HD channels via DVB-T2. SD channels always seemed to be ok.
    No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and...
    MediaServer8 is an unRAID based storage system which, using virtualisation technology, also incorporates a MediaPortal / ArgusTV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom