[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (2 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hey @regeszter , what I noticed is that in MPExtended, Trakt functionality is broken (I guess since trakt API was updated and MPextended is no longer maintained) - when you test your credentials, MPEConfig will crash. (follw.it is offline and therefor also broken). Might we ask you to fix the trakt functionality in an upcoming beta release? Would be great, as watched status would then be updated again correctly in the MP library.

No because I never used trakt.

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What are the changes / advantages of this plugin compared to ampdroid. I cannot test this plugin because I still running an older Version of MPExtended which works with AmpDroid but not with this plugin!

What is the version of the MPExtended?
    Sorry for my late answering. I have MPExtended 0.5.4 running. Can someone tell me the Advantages compared to AMPDroid?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    New beta is available on Play.

• MPExtended version check. Will warn if the installed MPExtended is not the beta4.
    • Added FI lang.
    • Updated IT lang.
    • SDK API version update (need compatible check)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    New beta is available on the Play store.

• Updated translating: DE, FI, FR
    • Added date order in recordings screen.
    • Some bug fixes.

CanOBeansTV

Portal Member
    September 24, 2016
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Been a little bit since I last used it, and this is now almost has all the things I need from a MPTV Android client. When compared to the WebMP interface, there isn't the ability to select a date in the EPG, so if I was looking for what was on Sunday, I can't easily do that and record an item in advance.

I also have an issue where it displays the incorrect date as well, but the correct time

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    New beta version is available on Play. Please test it and give me any feedback.

• I worked on some bug fixes in internal player.
    • I added in app purchase ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom