[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (2 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I am asking the beta testers. Is the last beta version enough stable for release as stable?

Last edited:

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am asking the beta testers. Is the last beta version enough stable for release as stable?
    I have noticed a crash on one of my devices. When I stop steaming with MX player the app tries to start the stream again.Then the app crashes. I will send a report from Android when it happens the next time.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I have noticed a crash on one of my devices. When I stop steaming with MX player the app tries to start the stream again.Then the app crashes. I will send a report from Android when it happens the next time.

Please add the screen and the source (TV, recordings, movies, series, etc.) info when you send the report after the crash.

loganone

Portal Member
    April 28, 2007
    I do not plan to support android tv. What does it mean the "Live Channels support"?
    "Live Channels" is an app, part of Android TV. It allows you to add live tv feeds along with online streams into one interface. It is really cool, and if I understood how TV Server worked, I would try to build an app to support it. It is a really nice feature. I know TVHeadend has developed an app for Android TV that feeds into "Live Channels".
    I have gotten your app to load and navigate on Android TV, just working out the play issues.

Really nice app btw,

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please add the screen and the source (TV, recordings, movies, series, etc.) info when you send the report after the crash.
    I have sent a report yesterday evening. The crash happend after I have closed a stream of a recording that I have started from the recording screen. I have sorted the recordings by date before starting the stream.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    1.2.0 stable available on the Play Store

- NEW feature: My Video support.
    - NEW feature: Moving Pictures support.
    - NEW feature: TV Series support.
    - NEW feature: Display genres in the program details screen.
    - Reworked widget
    - Bug fixes and performance improvements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom