[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (2 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hey there,

just installed MPExtended and the App.
    I can load the EPG, but when i press play i see "Buffering" and then "wiedergabe nicht möglich".

Any Ideas?
    Port 4322 is open..
    Hi,

Please stop mpextended, clean logs, start again and try to watch a channel. If it fails upload the logs.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I added a HD and a SD profiles from all kind of type (VLC, HTTP Live and ffmpeg). Please try the attached StreamingProfiles.xml from the 1st post.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I added a HD and a SD profiles from all kind of type (VLC, HTTP Live and ffmpeg). Please try the attached StreamingProfiles.xml from the 1st post.

Thanks. ffmpeg and VLC do not work. HTTP Live do work. But all Live Settings do not play HDTV smooth. It stutters. Its like it has slowdowns. But anyway, For me the App is great for manage Recordings etc. Playback is currently not needed.

Cam

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Georgia
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Ran into a problem, now I can't steaming anything after trying #478 post:confused::cry:, so I uninstalled MPExtender then reinstalled and using streaming profiles in the uploaded files, but no picture still.
    MPextender says it is steaming but I just get a black screen.
    I unloaded the logs, hoping you can see what I did wrong.

Thanks,
    Cam

Attachments

• StreamingProfiles.xml
      36.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom