[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (3 Viewers)

Albibox70

Portal Member
August 25, 2016
Home Country
Italy Italy
- add the option to change the schedule type of an already scheduled program; now it's only possible to delete schedule.
It is not supported by MPExtended.

As it's possibile in "WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f)", I thought it was possible in your app too...
Thanks in anycase.
Alberto

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    - add the option to change the schedule type of an already scheduled program; now it's only possible to delete schedule.
    It is not supported by MPExtended.

As it's possibile in "WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f)", I thought it was possible in your app too...
    Thanks in anycase.
    Alberto

I found an undocumented API in source of the MPEXtended 0.6.0:

Code:
    WebBoolResult EditSchedule(int scheduleId, int? channelId = null, string title = null, DateTime? startTime = null, DateTime? endTime = null, WebScheduleType? scheduleType = null, int? preRecordInterval = null, int? postRecordInterval = null, string directory = null, int? priority = null);

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    New version is released on Play.

• Reworked UI. Please remove and download the channel logos again because I changed the resizing method.
    • Added ability to edit schedule type. Need MPExtended 0.6.0 or above.
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements.
    • Added Italian translation. Thanks for @Albibox70

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've got a problem with my Galaxy S6 (set up for external access). Everything seems to work except for program overview.
    There the app seems to hang whilst the loading circle is beeing shown intermittently. After half a minute or so the app closes.
    It had worked before although I can't say if it was with a setup for internal access or if it was with a previous version.
    Works on my Nexus 9 (set up for internal access).

Edit: I just checked if it works with a setup for internal access but it doesn't.
    In this case I am pretty certain that it had worked with the previous version.
    (before this mornings beta)

Last edited:

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I've got a problem with my Galaxy S6 (set up for external access). Everything seems to work except for program overview.
    There the app seems to hang whilst the loading circle is beeing shown intermittently. After half a minute or so the app closes.
    It had worked before although I can't say if it was with a setup for internal access or if it was with a previous version.
    Works on my Nexus 9 (set up for internal access).

Edit: I just checked if it works with a setup for internal access but it doesn't.
    In this case I am pretty certain that it had worked with the previous version.
    (before this mornings beta)

The latest beta version is 20160827 0816.

So you can not connect to internal IP address of MPExtended generally or only a menu don't work?

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With internal or external I mean the configuration; either from inside the network (only ip needed) or from outside (via a dns service).
    But as I tested it does not matter which setup it is.
    I can access the application and everything else seems to work, except for the program overview tab.
    I am pretty sure that it had worked before the version from todays morning.

Albibox70

Portal Member
    August 25, 2016
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi
    is it possible to improve the search function?
    It's a very useful function but (at least with my setup, 20160827 0816 + MPEXtended 0.5.4), the search of a given string returns only programs that begin with that string and does not return programs containing that string.
    Is it possibile to change the query to include results that contain the search key?

Regarding the possibility to change scheduled type, I'm still not able to test it because I still haven't upgraded MPEXtended 0.5.4 to 0.6.0beta2.
    I'm a bit afraid that my working setup (ampdroid + webmediaportal0.5.4) stops working after upgrade, so I have to backup conf, ecc, ecc.
    Regards
    Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom