[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (3 Viewers)

Cam

Portal Pro
February 28, 2012
Georgia
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
On both my Android TV's:
PIP works good, it's swaps channels, but tuning is slow, and some choppiness, I've tried wired and wireless and it the same thing.
On MP PC's it takes about 5 seconds, MP App it takes 40 seconds.
While YouTube or the major networks (US) app to play just fine very smooth.
It might be my network hardware, setup, I'm not sure.

Cam

Portal Pro
February 28, 2012
Georgia
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
You have two streams coming to your device, one stream is in the PIP window, the other is on main screen.
Is it possible to (without stopping the streams) switch the screens with in the device?

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there any possibility that we can have the watched flag set when a movie/series has been watched via MPTvScheduler?
    Either Trakt or via Database? (Where the last might be tricky in multiseat). There once was a working Trakt Plugin in MPExtended backend, this has stopped working when Trakt changed to their v2 API.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Is there any possibility that we can have the watched flag set when a movie/series has been watched via MPTvScheduler?

I have a private (alpha state) MPExtended build where the My Video watched flag, stoptime is saved to source database.

But...
    1. The source database is SQLite which does not support (well) the concurrent write (write by MediaPortal client and MPExteded at same time).
    2. I don't know MovingPictures and TVSeries database (I don't uses them).

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What about fixing trakt sync to work with the current API? This'd be cross-device and independent of used plugins like Moving Pictures etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom