[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (5 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    When viewing schedule though there is no option to delete the scheduled recording,

Use long press to select the item. The actionbar will show the X for deleting. ;)

Also just discovered the search button on recordings thats a neat trick to swiftly search epg for upcoming episodes.

You can use the search option selecting with long press on an item in EPG list.

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    works nice on my Z2 Tablet. Only thing so far: My first channel group ('Favoriten') is not listed. All other groups are there.
    Thanks!

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi,
    works nice on my Z2 Tablet. Only thing so far: My first channel group ('Favoriten') is not listed. All other groups are there.
    Thanks!

Can you list all groups name for me?

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    see attached :)
    channelgroups.jpg

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There you go.
    I just found out: All channels group is always visible. But if I activate the "Show the All channel group" option, I can see my 'Favoriten' group.
    Regards

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    There you go.
    I just found out: All channels group is always visible. But if I activate the "Show the All channel group" option, I can see my 'Favoriten' group.
    Regards

The bug is found. I will fix it tomorrow.

bartmanson

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 28, 2004
    Nuremberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

works nice on my Acer A3-20FHD as well :) This is an app that I have been waiting for for a long time (y)

I just found two minor things. First, WoL did not work. I tried the MAC address with both "-" and ":" as a separator and did not succeed in both cases. Are the MAC addresses case sensitive (I used lower-case letters ...). Other clients can wake the server via WoL without problems.

Second, power scheduler is enabled on my server and sometimes the server went to sleep although the app was still active. Does it send a "heartbeat" to the server or is there something in MPextended's configuration that I have to switch on or off?

Regards
    BartManson

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom