MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin (4 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oops, the defines.xml was from PVHD...
    Will give you the one for DWHD later, visiting friends atm ;)

Gesendet von meinem CMR-W09 mit Tapatalk

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here we go with BHED for DWHD ;)
    Problem is that I don´t know the name you give the shortcut in MP Config, which is then shown on the Plugins screen (or do you know a property for it?).
    The definition in BHED is as follows:
    XML:
    <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16.name:MultiShortcut00</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16.plugin:MultiShortcut00</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16.hyperlink:8696</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16.parameter:</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16.hover:hover_my plugins.png</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16.background:Animations\BasicHome\plugins.jpg</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16.iconfocus:tb_menu.png</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16.iconnofocus:tb_menuNF.png</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16.active:#(iif(or(eq(#HOME16.plugin,''),plugin.isenabled(#HOME16.plugin)),' ',''))</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16:#(string.format('{0}{1}',#HOME16.name,iif(eq(#HOME16.active,' '),'',#PLUGERROR)))</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16.latestmedia:121</define>

<define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17.name:MultiShortcut01</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17.plugin:MultiShortcut01</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17.hyperlink:8696</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17.parameter:</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17.hover:hover_my plugins.png</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17.background:Animations\BasicHome\plugins.jpg</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17.iconfocus:tb_menu.png</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17.iconnofocus:tb_menuNF.png</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17.active:#(iif(or(eq(#HOME17.plugin,''),plugin.isenabled(#HOME17.plugin)),' ',''))</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17:#(string.format('{0}{1}',#HOME17.name,iif(eq(#HOME17.active,' '),'',#PLUGERROR)))</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17.latestmedia:121</define>
    As you can see from the first 2 lines of the of each definition, I must give it a name (which is then shown in BasicHome) and the reference to the plugin (2nd line).
    As an experienced user you may edit the #HOME16.name:MultiShortcut00 to a name you gave it in the config, e.g. joecrows 1st shortcut:
    #HOME16.name:joecrows 1st shortcut which then will be shown as name in BasicHome ;)
    Have fun testing ;)

Attachments

• BasicHomeEditorDefines.xml
      210.2 KB

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Problem is that I don´t know the name you give the shortcut in MP Config, which is then shown on the Plugins screen (or do you know a property for it?).
    Not sure but from the string .xml in launguage maybe ButtonCaption

As per your instruction I edited in the same name in #HOME16.name:MultiShortcut00 as per the settings in MP Config, i.e "BBC1" this resulted in the Home GUI as in the attached screenshot, however doing the same for #HOME17.name:MultiShortcut00 did not result in a 2nd shortcut. The shortcut did not work either just rotated the buttons on the home GUI.

mp1.jpg

UPDATE:_
    I can add the shortcuts in the Titan skin home gui using the Titan Editor, which uses the actual .dll file name (not "BBC1" added to the settings in MP Config.) and the shortcuts do work from there.

Last edited:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As you can see from the first 2 lines of the of each definition, I must give it a name (which is then shown in BasicHome) and the reference to the plugin (2nd line).

Can't you get that from the MultiShortcut.xml that is generated in Program Data\Team Media Portal\Media Portal after the setup of the shortcuts in MP Config, it does contain the names and details of the programs etc.

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    however doing the same for #HOME17.name:MultiShortcut00 did not result in a 2nd shortcut.
    This may be because according to @catavolt 's sample code, for #HOME17 the string should be MultiShortcut01, not ...00. It looks like there is a typo somewhere, but I don't know where (in the code that you tried, or in your post above).

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This may be because according to @catavolt 's sample code, for #HOME17 the string should be MultiShortcut01, not ...00. It looks like there is a typo somewhere, but I don't know where (in the code that you tried, or in your post above).

That was merely a typo on the post not on the edit of the code.;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To work in BasicHome Editor, you must use different named dlls, e.g. for your 1st shortcut Multishortcut00.dll, for your 2nd Multishortcut01.dll etc.
    Now you can edit the names in BHED as follows (following your example):
    <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16.name:BBC1</define>
    <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME16.plugin:MultiShortcut00</define>
    blablabla
    <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17.name:BBC2</define>
    <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#HOME17.plugin:MultiShortcut01</define>
    blablabla

Then it should work ;)
    BTW: I couldn´t find out the property for the name you give the shortcut - "caption" or "#caption" or combinations like "#Multishortcut00.caption" does not work.
    @framug: What is the property for the caption (name of the shprtcut) in MP???

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    @framug: What is the property for the caption (name of the shprtcut) in MP???
    In English, german and french :

zz1.pngzz2.pngzz3.png

If listed in home :
    zz4.png
    Result is click on root menu :
    zz5.png
    You have it there :
    zz6.png
    If listed in plugins :
    zz7.png
    Go in plugins :
    zz8.png

It is here :
    zz9.png

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, obviously you didn´t understand my question: To reference it in BASIC HOME (not in Classic Home), I need the name of the property for the button name, e.g #button.name or something you gave it in the program to show in Classic Home ;)
    If you didn´t, then you should rework the plugin a bit to be used MP wide ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom