Music view: Recently added files (1 Viewer)

hawihoney

Portal Pro
February 25, 2007
Cologne
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

call me blind but I can't figure how to declare a music view that shows recently added files.

How can this be done.

Many thanks in advance.
Honey

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    you're not blind. we simply don't have that option available.
    i've changed the db layout a while ago, to support such queries, but they haven't been implemented.

hawihoney

Portal Pro
    February 25, 2007
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    you're not blind. we simply don't have that option available.
    i've changed the db layout a while ago, to support such queries, but they haven't been implemented.

Ah, thanks. I thought my drop-down-list simply shows one entry less ;-)

Thanks
    Honey

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Auto Rating DE
    Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
    Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
    Hi, I have done this previously but have just done a fresh install of MP1 (1.34 X64) and for the life of me can't see how to do it...
    Replies
    Views
    Can anyone help with this?
    Can anyone help with this?
    Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
    Replies
    Views
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom