My Films 5.1 released (19.09.2011) - V5.1.0.1468 (MP 1.2.0) (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: My Films 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.0)

Hi Dadeo & totopsgr ,

funny you guys talking abut fanart view ... i was thinking some time ago abut it , and even start do somting abut it ...
    but left it .... (lack of free time...sorry )
    my idea was to mack the fanart view more user frandly with adding the buttens : First,previous,next,Last so we can use this
    view and scroll trhow the movies in fanart view .... it was looking somting like the screen....
    Dadeo maybe somting to think abut .... to add to MF skin...:) (but i think better to add new id for fanart view with is on sepert xml file)

2- abut the logos they work with Eaxmc just fine , i think no need to edit the xml file , what need to do ,if new was downlod
    to mack sure they Png file and Rename them corect and place in corect folder, they Spouses to view ...

donpipo

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Thank you for your amazing work.
    It will be possible in My Films to open the plugin with a parameter string like MP-TvSeries, Moving Pictures, Onlinevideos.
    For example there could be direct links in the home view of the skin for "Movies", one for "Home Movies", one for "Musicals" etc

Thanks

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: My Films 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.0)

Thank you for your amazing work.
    It will be possible in My Films to open the plugin with a parameter string like MP-TvSeries, Moving Pictures, Onlinevideos.
    For example there could be direct links in the home view of the skin for "Movies", one for "Home Movies", one for "Musicals" etc

Thanks
    Hi donpipo,
    in general, start parameters are already implemented/supported. I already did add support for "config" - so if you have different catalogs defined for movies, homvids and musicals, you should already be able to use it.

donpipo

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: AW: Re: My Films 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.0)

1) Ok. I understand that there is a bug in StreamedMP menu editor because there is not option to choose any of "config".

2) My movies are in folders. Inside the folder there is a file movie.txt with all the info. As you can see in the attached pictures the details seccion of the grabber is always empty. How can I fix it?

3) Is possible to configure the grabber to access the search web with an username and password?

Thanks

Attachments

• StreamedMPEditor.png
      StreamedMPEditor.png
      47.3 KB
    • search.png
      search.png
      90.9 KB
    • details.png
      details.png
      92.6 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: AW: Re: My Films 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.0)

1) Ok. I understand that there is a bug in StreamedMP menu editor because there is not option to choose any of "config".
    Hi donpipo,
    I think that is not a bug, but just the case, that streamedMP editor does not yet support start params for myfilms. Best would be to ask in streamedMP forum to add it.

2) My movies are in folders. Inside the folder there is a file movie.txt with all the info. As you can see in the attached pictures the details seccion of the grabber is always empty. How can I fix it?
    Do you get the content of movie.txt displayed in the lower window? If yes, you might be missing the grab definitions for the file.
    I had worked on an nfo grabber script, but it's not yet in the release - probably because it had some issues... didn't touch it for some time.
    If you post movie.txt and the grabber script, I can have a look at it.

3) Is possible to configure the grabber to access the search web with an username and password?
    No, that is currently not possible. You can make a feature request on google site, so if there is enough people asking for it, I can add it in future release.

Thanks[/quote]

donpipo

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: My Films 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2

I think that is not a bug, but just the case, that streamedMP editor does not yet support start params for myfilms. Best would be to ask in streamedMP forum to add it.

Ok, I have asked it in the StreamedMP forum.

Do you get the content of movie.txt displayed in the lower window?

No I haven't been able to get it. My task is, step by step:

New grabber. In the search window I type #FILESERVE# in the URL. Next in the Test Page I type "... button" to navigate to the movie.txt. Next press Search. In the preview I get "0 movie.txt (Autoredirect)". Nothing happens. All the rest of the sections and the detail page are empty. I have attached a movie.txt

No, that is currently not possible. You can make a feature request on google site, so if there is enough people asking for it, I can add it in future release.
    I will do a feature request on google site.

Another question. I have home videos that I would like to manage with My Films. Those videos obviously don't have matching in IMDB. I have tried to check the "prohibit Internet Lookup" and choose "Only Media data" in the database Field but I can't import any movie. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Attachments

• movie.txt
      1.3 KB

igormaiden

Portal Member
    February 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I have a problem
    after I finished watching a movie, "watch status" don't change so is not recorded even on trakt :(
    What can I do?
    thanks

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: AW: Re: My Films 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.0)

Why? I cant see the utility of that

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: My Films 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.0)

I have a problem
    after I finished watching a movie, "watch status" don't change so is not recorded even on trakt :(
    What can I do?
    thanks
    best bet would be to post config and logs and some addittional info about your setup (catalogtype, settings for watched handling, etc.)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: My Films 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP

Ok, I have asked it in the StreamedMP forum.
    I also talked to ltefearme about what is required - for good integration it will need an extension to MF plugin too. So please also add a request for it at google page.

Do you get the content of movie.txt displayed in the lower window?
    No I haven't been able to get it. My task is, step by step:

New grabber. In the search window I type #FILESERVE# in the URL. Next in the Test Page I type "... button" to navigate to the movie.txt. Next press Search. In the preview I get "0 movie.txt (Autoredirect)". Nothing happens. All the rest of the sections and the detail page are empty. I have attached a movie.txt
    will have a look at it.

I will do a feature request on google site.

Another question. I have home videos that I would like to manage with My Films. Those videos obviously don't have matching in IMDB. I have tried to check the "prohibit Internet Lookup" and choose "Only Media data" in the database Field but I can't import any movie. What am I doing wrong?
    That should be no problem - and I would recommend to put them in a separate config.
    What you're doing seems the right direction - and since you don't make internet lookups, you have to make sure to get the "title" from either filename or foldername. Depending on your structure, you might use filename and grouping by foldername, if you have grouped your homevideos like that.
    You also have to make sure to enable "Import File if Internet lookup fails" and disable "Don't import File in interactive mode" on Interactive Tab - by default those settings are optimized for "normal movies".
    If this still doesn't work for you, I need AMCupdater log file and your config files.

btw - after MF5 has reached final, you might get the possibility to also let AMCupdater create coverart and fanart from your family movies (and for movies, that don't have artwork on internet database too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom