My Pictures also includes videos. (1 Viewer)

juro

Portal Pro
March 23, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Gemx,

so far it works fine and I did not find any other than the known issues. Would be great if the bug "- when you just click on a video (without slideshow) it won't show up" will be fixed soon.

One question. Am I right that the functionality of the plug in is also available using the original Picture plug in?

Thanks!

JuRo

bt86bt

Portal Pro
December 30, 2008
Lund
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi Gemx,

so far it works fine and I did not find any other than the known issues. Would be great if the bug "- when you just click on a video (without slideshow) it won't show up" will be fixed soon.

One question. Am I right that the functionality of the plug in is also available using the original Picture plug in?

Thanks!

JuRo
No, it is not possible to view videos in pictures at the moment with the original.

But it would be perfect if it could, for watching a folder from the last vacation that has both pictures but also some small videos from the trip. Without having to change back/forth from pictures/video and then also loose both time and the timeline of the trip.

Right now this plugin is much better than the original, even with the current bugs. So keep up the good work!

juro

Portal Pro
March 23, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi together,

where can we recommend and promote this Plug In for Standard MP.

Regards

Juro

gemx: Looking forward or the next version!

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks for this, it will make holiday experiences a lot better.

So, does it work for you, do you encounter any bugs other than the one i already listed?
    Two things I would like to point out if you have time:

1. Will it be possible to make Recursive Slideshow also work? Currently nothing happens when I select it.
    View attachment MediaPortal Recursive Slideshow.zip

2. When selecting normal slideshow, it does not process all items.
    The following caught my eye:
    2009-05-23 14:53:41.953125 [Warn.][PoolThread18]: ThreadPool.ProcessQueue() PoolThread18 : exception during processing work : MediaPortal.Picture.Database.PictureDatabase..ctor()
    2009-05-23 14:53:46.109375 [Warn.][MPMain]: Picture: exception loading \\sitkamer\Data (D)\htpc\Fotos\2009\2009-05\Port Edward\M2U00398 sand.MPG err:Out of memory.
    2009-05-23 14:53:46.109375 [Warn.][17]: Picture: exception loading \\sitkamer\Data (D)\htpc\Fotos\2009\2009-05\Port Edward\M2U00397 sand.MPG err:Out of memory.
    2009-05-23 14:53:50.453125 [Warn.][8]: Picture: exception loading \\sitkamer\Data (D)\htpc\Fotos\2009\2009-05\Port Edward\M2U00396 sand.MPG err:Out of memory.
    View attachment MediaPortal Slideshow.zip

:D

bt86bt

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2008
    Lund
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    One more thing I might mention, I cannot watch pictures when listening to music/radio now. When I press a picture I just get a black screen (with the music keep playing). Not sure if music worked with pictures before though... Not the end of the world though, the music would have to stop anyway when it start playing a movie..

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    +1 on the music.
    I did not test that part, but mostly I also use the slideshow with background music.

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi together,

I saw that the context menu is not function while playing videos. The conext menu shoud also funtion like in the my videos plug in.

Regrads

Juro

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    CORRECTION - Just uploaded a new version (V2)

The only left bug is that a video won't play if you just click on it.
    During a slideshow or if you click on a picture and press <cursor right> until you reach the video it also plays.
    So stay tuned, i am working on it :D

Cool!

I almost forgot about that feature but it's really nice if you archive your movies along with your photos based on events or date.

:D

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Gemx,

when will you deploy the next version of the plugin?

Regards JuRo

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom