My Pictures (1 Viewer)

jeffp

Portal Pro
October 4, 2005
USA
Does anyone know if when you are viewing pictures in MP there is a way to rotate pics left and right using the remote?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
Fixed it finally: click on (or hover over, depending on you Winsows setup) the Configuration tab in the toold bar. This will bring up a small version of the screen just above the toolbar for you to clock on. DO NOT. Instead, right-clock on it and select the "full window" (or "expand") option. For some reason, my configuration screen...
Fixed it finally: click on (or hover over, depending on you Winsows setup) the Configuration tab in the toold bar. This will bring...
When I try to start Moving Pictures configurations, it started up, I get an icon bar in the taskbar at the bottom but no window...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom