My Recipies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

N
Your tuner looks like this one: https://okystar.en.ecplaza.net/products/easytv-usb-analog-tv-receiver-support_2518798 which from the specifications is an analogue tuner. It looks as though the tuner is sold with a CD that presumably includes the drivers and possibly other software. Did you not receive this CD when you obtained the...
Your tuner looks like this one: https://okystar.en.ecplaza.net/products/easytv-usb-analog-tv-receiver-support_2518798 which from...
Bonjour à tous , je suis nouveau dans le portail média. Alors, je possède un tuner TV USB mais je n'arrive pas à trouver un pilote...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
Replies
Views
Thank you.
Thank you.
This is my first post here. Is it possible to watch my show from cloud storage and external hard drive?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom