MY Videos rework for MP 1.3.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Only if is based on MePo 1.2.2 :p for use on my htpc

Hi,
    Any one that wont to test with MP 1.2.2 can do this steps (Please Read Carfolly ) :

1. Rename the folder "MediaPortal" (in .. C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal) To "MediaPortal_1.2.2".
    2. Rename the folder "MediaPortal" (in win 7 ...C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal)
    (in win xp ...C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal) To "MediaPortal_1.2.2"
    This 2 folder are your MP 1.2.2 version)

Aftter this : install from second post the test build (mack some basic configration) + install from second post "Additional files .zip" the new scraper + the fanarthandler.dll from inside the zip .
    And you rady to test ... :)

* TO GO BACK TO MP 1.2.2 VERSION , FIRST RENAME THE TEST VERSION 2 FOLDER FROM "MEDIAPORTAL" TO "MediaPortal_MyVidoes_Test_1.3.0 " (same as we did for 2 folder we rename in step 1 and2 , but for the test version witch will be only MediaPortal" ) ... THEN RENAME THE 2 folder MediaPortal_1.2.2 back to MediaPortal only , and you back in your MP 1.2.2 Version .

NOTE: as i say please read again to be sure you got it ... if you not sure you got it Don't Do It .

WORK FINE FOR ME ....Dade did add so many things so you have to see by youself... Hope this will help for more users to test ... :)

Edit: @Catavolt ... need totly redesign the all myvidos skin file ...;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MY Videos rework for MP 1.3.0

Hi Deda, just one question: Does the exe also include the new changes for the MP settings in GUI? That would make sense IMHO so users can test those new functions as well ;)

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Nope because those are two different projects :) but I can do that quickly as I have those two unified on my local GIT branch.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

As I said IMHO this would make absolutely sense to put these two new functionalities together in one testbuild because both are foreseen for 1.3.0 and this way get a (hopefully) wide audience for testing ;)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi,

the auto thumb generator makes the picture too near from start of the video. Can you use another setting (about 20% may be good)? thx

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Deda,

how you been? and hows the little one? awesome I'd bet.
    right now I'm testing the CC version of the 1.2.2 (from area 51) and I really like to test your work along with it.

I was wondering if you could create the bin files I could replace it with. I do need the CC version otherwise the test will be too short.
    :)

thanks

Vff

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

As I said IMHO this would make absolutely sense to put these two new functionalities together in one testbuild because both are foreseen for 1.3.0 and this way get a (hopefully) wide audience for testing ;)
    No because as deda said these are 2 separate projects. If you put 2 into one branch then you risk that both don't make it into 1.3.0 Alpha just because one is not ready.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is anyone testing this? We need testers!!!!!

Mark

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread