MyFilms and Fanart (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Can anyone modify the files of MyFilms, so that the background images of the default folder are showed when a specify fanart picture is not available for that film? Actually a black background appears and is not very nice.
Thanks

Attachments

• mf.JPG
    mf.JPG
    217.1 KB
  • mf2.JPG
    mf2.JPG
    304 KB
  • MesFilms.common.facade.xml
    30.7 KB
  • MesFilms.xml
    30.6 KB
  • MesFilms_Visible.xml
    30.6 KB
  • MesFilmsDetail.xml
    30.6 KB

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
No, I didnt.
Actually Im using blue3 because since MP 1.0, with aeon, the title and a lot of fields are lost in My Films

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Can anyone modify the files of MyFilms, so that the background images of the default folder are showed when a specify fanart picture is not available for that film? Actually a black background appears and is not very nice.
Thanks
Try with those files.

Attachments

• MesFilms_Aeon_Skin.zip
    30.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally installed x64. My bad for not looking closely.
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally...
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom