MySleepTimer (1 Viewer)

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Anthrax,

first i like to say THANK YOU for a great Plugin.
I use it with the "Old" MCE-Remote (that one without the colored buttons). I put the action on "MUTE" and your plugin works FINE. The problem is, that my pc is set with this action to "mute". That means that i have no sounds in mediaportal. i´ve checked it with closing mediaportal and see the settings when i doubleclick on the speaker in the taskbar. Under "wave" - "Ton aus" is marked. So my question is, is there a way to stop the "windows-action - mute" trough your plugin or have i to set another button with the action. There are at the left and right side of the bottom of the remote two bottons "Löschen" und "Eingabe" that i could use - but i didn´t figured out who to set the action to one of this buttons.

Hope you can give me a hint!

Thanks
merci1983

ep0n

Portal Member
September 29, 2007
This works great, but needs like at OSD rather than a popup box, and I agree the message should only appear during the last few minutes before shutdown. Or if message is in the corner where its not affecting what your watching. Otherwise works perfect

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm a bit confused. I'm using a HID based remote (Logitech UltraX Media) driven mostly by EventGhost.
So far I mapped everything to keyboard commands, but I do not know how to do this with this plugin.
I checked out the HID plugin inside MP but it seems way to limited. EventGhost can recognize all my different buttons and I can map them real easy to a combination of buttons (say ctrl+shift+alt+1).
Can anyone help me out here, maybe point me in the right direction?

andijegg

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Rosenheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
There is one wish from me:

iwould be nice if Mysleeptimer works with streamdMP. Because the sleeptimer is the most impotant Plugin for me.

And stramdMP the best looking Skin, so it would be great if there is a solution these both Plugins can work together :D

Bye Andy

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Andijegg!

Ok ... the same answer, as in your other thread ...

The problem is the missing dialognotify.xml. I found it in another thread. I've modified it a little bit and now it works for me.

Maybe you'll try the attached file :) / Put it in the mediaportal/skin/streamMp directory and it should work.

cu

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HI!

There's a little problem with the plugin.

If I set the plugin to go into standby (maybe after 30 min) and then go (before standby is initiates by the plugin) manually in standby in the meantime, then the sleeptimer goes into standby immediately after restart the client next time (it is still active i thing!?

anyone else with this problem ... any solution??

cu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom