myth media portal??? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

links dead, btw, i coudent get your skin to work, do i just put it in the skins folder or do i need to do something to it first??

A

Anonymous

unzip it in skin folder, like this:

\skin\greenkcenter\home.xml

be careful double greenkcenter folder when u unzip

about link its not dead, i think u have to right click.... or open in new window/tab (mozilla)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    @ vaeanu:

screen (from first post) looks really great !!!

How about placing Date and time in the lower right corner (darker, better readable) and the little 3 symbols move to the lower left corner?
    Might look even better.

tomtom21000

A

Anonymous

yep, that works fine, the skin on souseforge kept getting errors

thanks

A

Anonymous

tom, already done... try the skin.

two issues i have to check is the music visual. and the floating music player that touch title or button.

another thing, does anyone have any idea for a good logo?

A

Anonymous

Errors with cosmic myth

One of the best skins ive seen, superb on a big screen but getting lots of errors, any pointers??
    PS this may sound perverse but any chance of porting this back to the xbox so i can have the same interface all round the house??
    would be dead cool!!!

A

Anonymous

what errors do u encounter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
    If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
    So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom