MyTrailers plugin (1 Viewer)

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've started to update my usefull plugins. What does this plugin offer, that the OnlineVideos plugin doesn't?

And I see this plugin is in development for over 2 years now...Is it still in beta and not good enough for the "plugins and extentions" download section here on the site?
I've been wondering for a while now...When is a plugin placed in the "plugins and extentions" download section?

pirlone

Portal Pro
October 21, 2005
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
it seems like this plugin is out-of-date... too bad, it was my favorite for watching movie trailers.
when i try to search for a specific movie in 'All movies' menu, all i get is bunch of tags :(

anyway, i always thought what a nice feature would be to merge this plugin into movie detail screen (imdb grabber) so when you look at details for a movie from your own collection, you get trailers for it too. almost like additional features on original DVD's.

rgs,
pirlone

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I asked what's up with this plugin because someone suggested it to watch NASA TV, but if it's broken and not supported, I guess it has become useless...

I'm still wondering What this plugin offered, that the OnlineVideos plugin didn't...
Does anyone know?

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Not sure how long this has been the case but My Trailers plugin is broken. It does not return any trailers but it lists the plot etc. Also no cover art. Can anyone update the plugin as I think this is a great trailers plugin.

Cheers,
Colin

BahamutZaero

December 6, 2007
Looks like this is a bug with RC1. When I used the old version, this worked (mostly) fine (it sometimes refused to play new trailers and would always play a previously viewed trailer no matter what you selected). However, under RC1, it never even displays a link to View Trailer.

ered15

May 21, 2008
hey, sorry for the nobb question but how do i install this plugin?

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

It installs as standard but you may have to enable t in MP config ->Plugins ->My Trailers.

Cheers,
Colin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom